Reviews for Possession is Nine Tenths
DelusionNyssa chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
I was laughing the whole time I read this. Love Alec claiming Max after her comment about his name.
QueenOfTheives chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
when you are a millionaire and track them down, please make sure to put max and alec together ;) NO LOGAN! please ;) I loved the story, very funny :)
EmmyLou74 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
ah ha ha brilliantly funny "or just the fact that it happened to be noon, and one or both of them were bored" :)
l chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
LOL! This was hilarious and super good. I hope you make a sequel! Thanks for this. Max/Alec ftw! ;D
Lara chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I would sell my soul for a sequel to this story! The whole line about calling Max "bitch ma'am" was absolutely priceless, and I would love to see what happens w/ Max and Alec as a result of him claiming her. Awesome job, thanks.
Miss-Kitty23 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Too funny! Love it. Can definitely picture those two at eachother all the time. And nice nickname. :)
maipigen chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
i know this story has been done for a while but I just wanted to chime and let you know that I loved this! I have a bizar and near obsession with stories where Max and Alec\s animalistic tendencies come out.

I hope you\ll write morer like this in the future cause I was very pleased with this

Happy writing

ditte mai

denmark
Silo666 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
kick ass man i hope tos ee wqhat happens after she meets up with him
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Awesome! And very funny!
alliekiwi chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Hee hee, love it! Especially where Mole and Joshua explain wht Alec has just done.
Crystalkyubbi-chan chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
You should make more Dark Angel one-shots, especially with this couple. :D

I liked how dang funny this was. XD

Owning eachother is kinda a cool and understandable thing.
Copper's Mama chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
great story, very funny. loved it!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
OMG LOL Mole is hilarious at the end. I can't believe Alec did that...is that seriously how a cat does it? Excellent story with definite funny parts involved D
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
that was funny hope she whoops him

maria
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Hahahaha! This was so funny! I loved it!

Chica