Reviews for Cover My Eyes
RachetM chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
This is sooo Sad...
Made me shed a tear!
BabeBee chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
This story's breaking my heart :'(

I'm still crying even I've read it done. I like 2luversblues idea.
IObleachmaniacIO chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
Aw :'( but I'm impressed with your writing! You are really good at capturing pain and making your readers feel the pain in return. It helps us connect to the writing better I think. :D great job!
IObleachmaniacIO chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
...WWWAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! :'C s-s-she *sniff* i-is *sniff* DDDEEEAAADDD! Poor orihime and ichigo!

But it was very well written, and there is a chapter two! That's going to be filled with sadness! :(
luversblues chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
nooooooooooooooooooooo u need to continue this fic! please? he CAN see her again!in soul s.!

dnt no if she remember him but still! PLEASEEEE
SimplyUnnieBear chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
Best story EVER! hope u write more chapters .
unicorn1293 chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
Aw :(

i loved that a loott
Sacmis chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
Thank you so much for doing this! It was so sweet in a really sad, sad way. Can't wait to read whatever you end up writing next!

Missy x
Roxenna89 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Beautiful, really touching and well written! It made me sad... :(
Sacmis chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
You tell me you'd me sad if I kill Orihime off completely yet look what you did!...maybe u prefer writing death scenes to reading them like me lol

I LOVE THIS!(minus the death thing obviously, even if it fit really well)

I really like the way you write. Is there any chance that u'd do a short second chap? where ichigo recalls exactly why the 5 liftemes thing seems de ja vu and why her death affects him so muchTo sum it up (sorry i rite so much): this was really touching and sweet if not tragic. love it.

Sacmis x
Thail chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
D: That was so sad... *cries*

But to tell you the truth, I find it strangely great for a bleach ending D *gets shot*

I like your writing style :3

Thail
copper chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
What in the world are you smoking? Depression cigarettes? D8

Okay that was craack and very lame but still! This was soo very sad! I'm so sad! I hate you and your angst! :hm

Good job wifey! ]
mynamebecait09 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
This was a really good story. I listened to the song while I was reading this story. It's really, really, really awesome. Your writing is very good. :)
CrimsonDarkness 0013 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Epic saddness! XD Awesome angst!
VirgilTheart chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Wow... *Sniffling* Great, you made me shed a few tears! C I'm all sad now...

Great job: You made Ichigo and me both cry. XD