Reviews for Epic Misunderstanding
RinTheMagicalGirl chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
OH... OH TRUTH... I'M DYING OF LAUGHTER... *insert very loud, slightly creepy laughter here*
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
They began laugh, i suddenly burst out more laugh! XDD

It's true! Their conversation sound like Ed is pregnant! LOL

Oh Colonel...

Al... Ed... Don't tease Colonel please...! Poor him! #giggles
xIcyChanx chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Oh my god,I'm laughing so hard i can barely breath! XD favourited. definitely.
Hyper V here chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Ok, this was good! I laughed so hard! I was actually looking up one of your AtLA stories and found this and was like, "She's into the manga too?" So I read it. Ha, glad I did though! Got a good laugh out of me!
SonadowStories chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
edward is a few centimeters taller then me! :D
puffin chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I couldn't stop laughing. I loved this one. It was great. Wonderful job on this one-shot! :)

puffin
kalicious chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
So I was profile-stalking you and I got really excited when I saw you had written an FMA fic so I obviously had to read it. This had me giggling through Mustang's entire POV. I even facepalmed at his reactions twice. Hilarious!
sugarbowl99 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Very good story. I needed a laugh.

By the way, someone at an anime convention had a, er... book of some kind that they used to make the conversions. Apparently, Ed is approximately 4'11"- which means I'm about four inches taller than him! For some reason, that makes me happy, but I wouldn't mind being shorter than Ed, either. (I'm 5'3".)
SakuraLetters chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Priceless. Just priceless. Mustang is never going to live that one down. Never.

Ed is actually the same height as roughly eight-five percent of my school. I myself am only 5ft 3in, and there are more than a few kids who just barely hit the 5-foot mark. (And yes, I am talking high school here.)

...the sad part about this is that most of my state was settled by German immigrants. So if Ed's short, what does that make us?
ze0taku chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I loved this! Hilarious~ XD You used some really good logic, too. I would have never thought of Ed supplying Al's body in the Gate. o_o;

And, uhm, are you sure about Ed's height? I always heard it was 4'11"... But if he *is* 5'4", goshdarn, he's taller than me. _
ArtificialRed chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Funny! I really liked it!
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
mwhahaha, i'm taller than both of you. i'm 5'5. :D lol, funny story. nice job!
alchemicmonkey chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
priceless! truly worthy of the word epic!