Reviews for God Only Knows
CatBeist chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Hey WOMAN! look at what I managed to find :D hihihihi... Instead of putting anything on tv I started to go through EO's, nothing over the 100's though, got like almost 200 stories in my mail-box... :D But knew you at least had something up I hadn't read so I found I found, and I read and I liked, and I realized that I missed your stories :) Well not that I don't read some of the things you write... but still :) You know the boys are always loved, and pet pet de poor boys and again you manage to put Dean through some hazardous treatment, have I not told you to keep my boys safe, and preferably sane and all?

Hihi :D Either way, love it... Beisty
Nvrmore chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
ha ha ha ha. You have some funny lines in here.

It was kind of amusing to imagine Sam having to chase down Dean and keep him contained for a few days.

The story was good. I think the transition from screenplay to story format worked well for this story. It was short a short story with several scenes, but there was a certain choppiness to it that added edginess and tension.

Not bad. :D
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Jill you're back! *hugs you*... as always great story. I miss everyone! I miss you too, reading your awesome stories!
sunnyjunedays chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Hi, Great h/c fic, lots of action and hurt Dean (thankyouthankyouthankyou) and a worried, determined and sometimes exasperated Sammy.

Just great and exactly what i needed as i'm sick and away from work today with what has to be about the fiftieth damn head cold in four weeks and a very painful knee which i am awaiting surgery on, so happy me huh.

Sorry for that bit of self pity. Back to happier things now, it's really great to see you back, you really have been missed. Take care. x
TraSan chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Woo Hoo!

That was awesome. Poor struggling Dean and kick ss Sammy. Loved it.

I gotta admit, you had me laughing out loud when Dean squeezed Sam in a very sensitive area and Sam's "I'll kill you" rant. LOL

Just plain old h/c with Bro-bonding and warverse thrown in.

*sigh*

Perfect.
parisindy chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
aw sweet
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Hm... Interesting. Creepy and distressing yet hopeful at the same time. I'm not sure I'm up enough on the warverse to quite see how this fits in... but I liked it regardless...
Nana56 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
*Waves gleefully* *Hugs you tightly*

It's so good to see you back here!

Of course I loved this like I love all the stories in your war verse. The brother stuff here was awesome and just left me weak. :D

Not sure I can say any more, hon. I just loved it. :)