Reviews for Homecoming Lovin'
Miss Minnie Mouse chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
OH...MY...GODNEES! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY THIS WAS SO SPECTACULAR IN SO MANY WAYS. I'M STUNNED! LITERALLY STUNNED... THIS WAS SO PERFECT..IN EVERY WAY NOTHING COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER. GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT JOB AS ALWAYS!

* MISS MINNIE**
Chlstarr chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Holy crap this one-shot is long! I went to sleep after sending you my little "Permission slip and ramble" and I was so exited to read your story that I woke up at four in the morning (where I live)just to read it. I only got through about a quarter of it done, 'cause I had to get ready for school, then while in school I snuck a peak (and got away with it)at more than half. And now here I am just finished with the rest of it at home (safely). It is definitely worth reading a few dozen more times as are all of your stories. I enjoyed the fact that this is a sequel to "Welcome Home" 'cause after "A Little NightTime Lovin' " came out I instantly wondered if you would make a sequel to "Welcome Home." Now to yet again Work on my next chapter and wait patiently for your next story.