Reviews for Angel Eyes
MuggleCreator chapter 9 . 4/11/2012
You haven't updated! :(

Where are you?
of-Snowfall-and-Seagulls chapter 9 . 1/23/2011
this is a great story. you have a lot of talent!
of-Snowfall-and-Seagulls chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
you are a very good writer!
Fixation33 chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
I loved this chapter, you did brilliant. I had wanted to read a fan fic of Regulas right before he died, and it was very good:) I have yet to read the remaining ones, but I hope they are just as good.

Fixation33 / Haley
Harry with a mustache chapter 9 . 7/7/2010
I love it! Please update soon.
Siriusly-im-no-muggle chapter 8 . 6/9/2010
Different and very sad. I'm nearly crying here! I do hope that you are going to continue to update this as I would love to see Sirius and Regulas meet again! I was a little confused at some points because I didn't reconise the characters but I gathered that they were made up my you.

Very good story. I hope you update soon!
Skittles713 chapter 4 . 5/11/2010
I love love love you! Keep up the good work. This is great. )
purplehedwig88 chapter 4 . 4/28/2010
Hey! I'm not signed in, but I signed it, so.

this is soo good! I can't believe that you can write with such emotion! That's insane... I can't do that :(
anyway. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Regulus and I'm glad someone finally used him in a fanfic!
Congrats on a great story,

~~Purple Hedwig
peace. love. purple owls.
Skittles713 chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
Update son! lol. ) I like this. Keep up the good work. I'm so behind on everything, so I'm sorry about that.
nairiefairie chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
wow. brilliant. i really liked this chapter.

'I couldn’t stop the tears. I knew he wouldn’t see me again. I knew he was more important. I had my chance to live; now it was his turn. I couldn’t tell him that though. He wouldn’t understand; not yet.' truly heart breaking. then you went and cracked me up with this ' So I was short one arm. Big deal…'. i loved the emotion in this, the typical teen trying to deal with her fate. really well done!
nairiefairie chapter 1 . 10/5/2009