Reviews for God Put a Smile Upon Your Face
That was a very good point of view on the Puck side
A-shiningstar chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
Even though this is so different than what actually happened... or maybe it wasn't so drastically different in some ways..it was so well written! Very VERY good! So glad I happened to stumble upon it in some random community group thing...Well done! :)
xKrysx chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
Am in love. 333
Laurelinde chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
I've read this story before, but I favourited it so I could come back and reread it when I had time to review. I did, and it was just as beautiful as I remembered.

This story has a sweetness and positivity that sometimes seems to slip away from the show, showing the best sides of all of the characters without going OOC or ignoring their flaws (Santana's scene in particular was great). As a student myself, when I read about people getting ready to start their futures what I most want to see is hope, and you give Quinn that in so many different ways. I love the way you take each little problem she faces, each thing that could tear her down, and without downplaying them you give her a way to hold her head high.

And of course, the ending was perfect. They may have been thrown together by a situation neither of them wanted, but you give enough little hints that they will make this work together, and give that baby the best future they can.

Lovely, just lovely.
aomoa chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
really emotional..
writesstuff chapter 3 . 11/25/2010
aww...zomg...that was so...so...awesome. I support Quick (But I'm a PucKurt shipper all the way...) BUT in the show, I'm a definite Quick supporter ] This was beautifully written ]
wanderingninjas chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
This is my favorite Glee fic ever. Quinn is my fav character and you captured her just perfectly. The writing was just beautiful as well. Please, don't ever stop writing.
andsomeverses chapter 3 . 7/20/2010
I just stumbled upon this and am so glad I did because this might just be my favorite Glee fic I've read. You had Quinn's voice, as well as all the kids, down so well! Your writing is beautiful and made me tear up a few times. So wonderful. 3
Marauderette96 chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
Awww, this was so sweet. I love the way you have written all of your characters. All of the ways they have acted in this, seem very believeable. Well done :P
akd.715834 chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
wow, really good! loved it so more!
BleedingFlames chapter 3 . 4/23/2010
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
BleedingFlames chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
love it so much!
ema neslaf chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
way to totally make me cry! this fic was awesome!

love,

ema
xoxMIA MALFOYxox chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
I loved it so much. I was tearing up at the end there. You are an amazing writer!
fairiekween13 chapter 3 . 1/15/2010
This was amazing. It was touching, and really captured everyone's emotions and their personalities perfectly. I actually teared up multiple times during the fic. I have to say, that this fic, by far, is the best Glee fic I have read to date. (Plus, I'm a sucker for well-written second person stories!)