Reviews for The Art of Butterflies
JJGeniusFilez chapter 3 . 7/3
hhugfo
You're so BRILLIANT. IT'S AMAZE-BALLS HOW BRILLIANT YOU ARE.

(In other words, I really like your story. Your overall writing is very unique and professional-looking.)
76aria chapter 33 . 10/9/2014
This is a very very very good story... I put it in my favourite!
Thank you for you hard dedicated work!
sandy.morganlopez chapter 33 . 11/1/2013
LOVED this story! Thanks for taking the time to write it and share it. :)
nomanslandvicki chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
loves
JJstar52 chapter 33 . 5/13/2011
I'm going to forgive you for making me wait so long for a new chapter, because this one was amazing :)
crazyobsession101 chapter 33 . 5/13/2011
An absolute beautiful written chapter! I agree with kdzl, there's no words to describe this.

What fantastic job you have done! I hate that it's over, but I am looking forward for the epilogue (:
kdzl chapter 33 . 5/12/2011
Oh man, this was...heartbreakingly beautiful. I don't have any other words to describe it. AMAZING
spk chapter 32 . 1/31/2011
WOW! Amazing job writing JJ's character and conveying the depth of "family" with the BAU. :)
kangaroo-roo chapter 32 . 12/17/2010
Hey, what's happening with this story? This is amazing, keep it coming :)
crazyobsession101 chapter 32 . 11/21/2010
Absolutely BRILLIANT chapter!

The whole conversation between Rossi and JJ was perfect. JJ almost made me cry because she's scared she'll fail. I think it was very realistic considering what she's been through.

The whole JJ not knowing how not to be strong was amazing! Rossi's right she is very strong because I think real strength doesn't have to be physically shown. The fact that she admitted she doesn't know how to be strong shows that she IS strong - am I making sense here?

Lol, anyways I'm rambling non-sense. LOVED the chapter. Emotions were spot on! Amazing job, once again!
kdzl chapter 32 . 11/20/2010
*Gasp!* This is utterly outstanding, and far better than anything I could have ever suggested! My favorite things? I will give you a list :) :

-The Pen! Good Heavens! I mean, it was like a representation of everything...JJ's forcefully using the pen (I almost picture her scratching the address into the paper)...putting down the pen...AMAZING!

-JJ's convo with Rossi-FABULOUS! I mean, the whole "I don't know how to be scared-I almost cried!

-The strength thing? There are not words to describe how utterly fantastic it was. Because, I think true strength really isn't visible until someone's been decimated. It's like what we talked about-the hope that is there. Strength isn't being calloused or unfeeling, it's rising up from the ashes when things go wrong.

THIS CHAPTER WAS AMAZING!

And really, I didn't do anything :)
SLITH chapter 27 . 11/9/2010
Are you going to have Gideon make an appearance for JJ? I quite like how simple this was. Wasn't to sure when I first saw the length if what Spence had to say could be done in a simple way but I think you did it masterfully.

Well written, I like how he said that she can tell anyone on the team and they won't think less of her. And that he won't let happen to her what happened with him after Tobias.

SLITH chapter 26 . 11/9/2010
School email server is down... so I had time to read another chapter _

Very nicely written, soft, gentle and understanding. A good perspective. Can picture it all in my mind what you write, seeing JJ struggling and such. Hotch knows JJ from the workside, Will knows of that part of her a little bit but he knows the family at home side of her. She has two families and I'm sure has different ways of handling both.

Awesome job!

SLITH chapter 25 . 11/9/2010
Awwwe... that's sweet. Though at first I thought she was dreaming and trying to talk herself into not showing any weakness.

I like how softly and gently they worked to get her to open her eyes and realized her condition to want something to drink. Sweet for Will to help hold her head up to have the drink and to put into effect the extent of her injuries to be protesting against her. A very nice finishing touch though with bringing Henry into it for JJ to smile.