Reviews for Birds and Bees:NarutoxAnko
SpartanOfNovaTitan chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
kakashi008 chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
I loved this can't wait for the next chapter soon (:
kakashi008 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
i liked this chapter.
asjscotty chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
Anime Fan 295647 chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
Goldrune09 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
nice lime scene! can't wait for the smut to truely begin!
Jiraiya chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I'm so proud of you, my apprentice! D (I couldn't resist.)
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
Why the hell would he want to. I would give anything for a girl like Anko. And the fact that in this fic, she isn't a slut. My kami, have I told you that you are one of my favorite authors in the world Kyuubi. Anko happens to be my favorite character in all of the Naruto-verse, and I only read fics with her paired with someone, if that someone is Naruto. Seriously, Naruto/Anko and Naruto/Tenten are my two favorite pairings.

Anyway, keep up the great work Kyuubi. With all those fics you have, you seem to have something for everyone. You are like a damn library of fics. How you can keep up with all amazes me. Anyway, can't wait for more.

Dark Insomniacs chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
moose007 chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
"licking away at Shizune's precious area"

"Opening his eyes, he propped himself on his elbows and noticed Shizune laying next to him"

I think your getting shizune confused with anko in these cases. I know the original had her so just a heads up.
FlareXD chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
Threw in a "Shizune" where there should have been an "Anko"... otherwise great update to what I thought was a, and am glad I was wrong, completed story.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
You didn't adopt this story all you did was repost it.
rescue 007 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
loved it.
Starfire99 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
"...while try to update this soon."

I don't know about other people, but I don't consider over 5 months of waiting "updating soon".
woolf3000 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Hope you do and don't let flamers get you down their all big idiots