Reviews for If This Is Fate
mmiiaa chapter 8 . 2/12/2011
wow come on edward hurry lmao :D
mmiiaa chapter 7 . 2/12/2011
i really hope edward is planing something and that they all get the HEA and james gets his ass whooped :D
mmiiaa chapter 6 . 2/12/2011
he has to no if not hes not as smart as i thought lol
mmiiaa chapter 5 . 2/12/2011
ohhh that fucker i hate james !111
mmiiaa chapter 4 . 2/12/2011
i hate james i hate him i hope some how charlie comes back and helps save her and leah and seth :D
mmiiaa chapter 3 . 2/12/2011
aww thats so sad i think this is gonna be angsty lol :D
mmiiaa chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
omg this is a sad one gonna go get some klennex and read the next chapter ive never read a story based off songs i love it :G
mmiiaa chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
ive read some of your other story and i thought id read this one it seems like a cryer lol cant wait :D
s.w.e.e.t.s.t.o.r.y.s.4.e.v.a chapter 13 . 2/11/2011
Wow! I love this chapter, i can bearly take my eyes of this story, it seems so real. When i read the message at the top of this chapter i knew that I was going to end up crying. Half way through a Giant lump grew in mt throat, all the emotions of this story really hit me. It seems crazy but the relife i had at the end of the story really made me want to read on. Out of all the storys ive read of yours i think this one Is the best. So looking forward to seeing what happens at the end!
CookieNikie chapter 13 . 2/6/2011
AwEsOmE!
Tiskit chapter 28 . 1/22/2011
I've spent the past few days reading all of your stories (I just finished the last one, "If This Is Fate," a moment ago) whenever I needed a break from work (I'm a freelance writer). I commend you for being one of the only authors to not only make me laugh, but also cry. I haven't always read an author's entire body of work on this website, but I'll make a point of reading any of your future endeavors. I found your page via the twificpic (not sure if that's exactly right) contest entries, but was too late to cast a vote. Best of luck and here's hoping to see an update from one of your in-complete stories in my e-mail soon! :)
cbmorefie chapter 28 . 1/14/2011
Loved this story! Very heart felt. Thanks for writing this!
marie1976 chapter 28 . 12/16/2010
that was good good i liked it
AllTimeJes chapter 28 . 12/4/2010
Ok, So I just finished reading this story TWICE! It is SO amazing and well written :)

It most deff. is a favorite of mine :)
Jordan chapter 24 . 10/19/2010
Jesus! Excuse my language, but my God! I can't stop crying. I'm actually sobbing. Listening to 'Everything' doesn't really help either. Wow! *Take a deep breath Jordan.* That dream scene was amazing. Heartbreaking.
629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »