Reviews for If This Is Fate
bitsgramayahoo.com chapter 28 . 10/7/2010
This was a hard story to read at first; living through an abusive situation but the rest of the story was wonderful. This seems like such a real story because from the hard times you know you have to look up, there is no where else to go. Unlike this great love story I had to depend on myself to get myself out of that way of life before I ended up dead-but the experience taught me about strength, coping abilities and learning not to believe what my ex husband said. I had to learn to like myself and trust in my ablities again. So I did leave him, went back to school and built a full life without the abuse and torture that came from being married. That why I love the E/B stories so much and especially this one-it took a real life situation that people live through every day and wrote an incredible story. TY
Vivv0217 chapter 13 . 10/6/2010
Yay! Bella is saved and so is leah and seth!) Hate that James is still on the run but at least people know now. I do hope that all of them can stay with Carlisle and Esme.
Vivv0217 chapter 12 . 10/6/2010
I hate James! I hate him! I wonder what's going to happen next! Poor Bella!
Vivv0217 chapter 11 . 10/6/2010
Awww I loved this chapter! He said the three magic words ILY! N he change his schedule for her!
Vivv0217 chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
Aww the end was so cute!
Vivv0217 chapter 4 . 10/6/2010
I like how Edward is so persistent I have a new nickname for him persistentward!D
Vivv0217 chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
I wonder how long will it take Edward to figure it out.
Vivv0217 chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
It sucks what Bella, Leah and Seth are going through. I wonder How Edward will ask Bella to the dance?
Vivv0217 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Hear about your fic and I just had to read it! Three words I hate james!
TrueBlueLibra chapter 28 . 9/12/2010
I recently discovered this fic and I loved it! Totally slacked on everything else in my life (including sleep!) because I couldn't take a break! Thankfully I never read it in public because you had me sobbing at times. Amazing story!
roxiegirl chapter 28 . 9/6/2010
Thank you for writing such a great story! I'm reading your other story, Dont Give Up on Me, and I popped over to read this while waiting for updates. I really enjoyed it, thanks!
ImNotAddicted chapter 28 . 9/5/2010
Awesome story! I was looking for a complete story with a great storyline. I looked on TwiFic Promotions. I thought i was gonna hate it but it was total opposite. I cried alot and smiled too.

Its a strong storyline but it was beautiful and touching. I rec it to friends.

Loved it!

xoxo
biggest-twilight-fan chapter 28 . 9/4/2010
I just spent the past few school night's staying up

unitl 5:00am reading this story so I could finish it,

and I just wanted to let you know,

it's one of the best fanfics ever. I'm surprised

it doesn't have more reviews, because this was

so amazing, I can't even accurately explain.

I loved every part of this story to bits,

and I'm so sad it has to end.

I cried my eyes out and paced around my room

when Edward "died." I could barely make myself

continue reading after that, but I just had to see where

they ended up.

You're writing is incredible, especially all the little

things you came up with that connect Edward and Bella like the

tattoos, the scars, and the rings.

I love this story it pieces. :)
ksw3 chapter 13 . 8/24/2010
Yes, it was a tear jerker. Hopefully Bella can start to heal some. I will read more later. Thank you for your story, I am very much enjoying it.
ksw3 chapter 7 . 8/23/2010
I am enjoying your story. Glad I found it! I will check out some of your others as well!

I will write you more later!
629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »