Reviews for If This Is Fate
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 28 . 8/16/2010
Wow... I think this might be one of my favorite stories. You had so much emotion put into this story. Not to mention that your plot was very well done. A very well-written story that kept me on edge, and I felt that I just had to keep reading.
ju007 chapter 28 . 7/22/2010
love this story!
daniella cullen chapter 28 . 7/12/2010
wow! i just went trough the entire thing in 1 day, and i cried A LOT. great story.
Godschildtweety chapter 28 . 6/26/2010
I love I have not stop reading I cried all the way to the end
beautifulsmilee chapter 28 . 6/22/2010
I had a great time reading this! The characters were very interesting and the story line amazing. Thank you for sharing.

Hugs

Hanna
MessyMegg chapter 28 . 6/20/2010
This was a Fantastic story! I absolutely loved it! I was honestly quite blown away by it. Your writing is amazing, the story was great I loved the characters. What i loved most was how unpredictable it was, I kept getting surprised with the direction you went in and i LOVED that. I was about to loose my mind in chapter 23, I was literally grabbing my computer screen and yelling at it while crying! What you did what that chapter was so great, and sooo different. I am generally not a fan of when stories do the whole 10 years later thing at the end but I loved how you didn't make it this 'everything is peachy and perfect' you kept true to the rest of the story, and just showed us where their lives went. I could go on and on about how much I loved this story! I am so baffled by how this story only has 400 something reviews that is just insane! I have been telling everyone to read this, and some have and actually finished before i did and loved it too lol. Way more people should know about this.

Yeah I can't say enough good things! Thank you for this story! and please write many more:)
vamp.ladybug chapter 28 . 6/7/2010
Just WOW, the way you had everything come together was amazing and the nail biting moments were so worth it.

Congrats on completing a great story!

laurie chapter 28 . 6/5/2010
lovely story! beautifully written! loved edward abd bellas little baby! so cute!
lAuRaAnNc chapter 28 . 6/2/2010
I loved it! What a fantastic writer, with an amazing imagination!
CharleyMartin chapter 28 . 5/31/2010
LOVED IT! :D
CharleyMartin chapter 24 . 5/30/2010
Oh My God! This was so sad! I strated to cry when he was pronounced dead :'( But hes awake! :D I'm so happy! x
vereen72 chapter 28 . 5/23/2010
I loved your story very much. It had some of everything in it. Action, suspense, drama, and romance I couldn't stop reading it. Great job.
em chapter 13 . 5/23/2010
amazing!
michelly1 chapter 28 . 5/21/2010
great story. and i am so glad you didnt' end up killing Edward. I was worried for a moment.
ElizabethTheresaMason chapter 28 . 5/20/2010