Reviews for If This Is Fate
Becca chapter 28 . 5/18/2010
When I first started reading this story I did not know that it was being written by an adult woman who was married and had a family of her own. I mainly end up reading ones from teens. I liked this one so much more, I liked the sophistication of it, the dialouge was great and I loved the tension of the family arguments. Most just have Esme and Carlisle automatically accepting Bella without any other thought to the danger of it. But your story showed more of the parental thoughts, and I think part of it may be that because you are a mother. Which is good, a person once told me that "To write something good, that we write about what we know." And you know how to be a parent. I liked how you put that in the story. I also liked how you were able to make the story a "circle". How Esme knew the little girl Bree who was related to James, who ofcourse related to Bella. I look forward to reading more stories from you. And wonderful writing. D
Child of the True King chapter 28 . 5/15/2010
I loved this story! The last chapter with Edwards speech was also awsome, but very unexpected xD

I was wondering how old seth would be in the epilogue?
robsmom chapter 28 . 5/11/2010
thank you for a wonderful story and a glorious ending
BreathingMusicandLyrics11 chapter 28 . 5/10/2010
WOW. I just really needed to tell you that, out of all the fanfic's I've read (And that number is embarassingly large.) Your's was the absolute best. Most amazing one ever. Very nice job.
IceWouldSuffice chapter 28 . 5/10/2010
I cried like a baby through out this whole story.I loved it. I read alot of fanfiction and don't always review. If I do review it's a damn good story. lol It was very moving. I cried the most when I thought Edward was going to die. That was awful. Anyway that chapter was amazing. Awesome story!
emsuckle chapter 28 . 5/10/2010
I just spent a few days reading this whole story, and wanted to say I was really impressed with it. I thought you dealt with every situation really well and managed to capture every emotion I could imagine going through their minds. There were times when your writing meant that I was either laughing, or crying, or reading on the edge of my seat with anticipation, and so I want to say thanks for writing such a great story. I look forward to more of your work in future.
Knit Bit chapter 28 . 5/10/2010
Graf...you KNOW I love you, but...*stomps feet* I don't want it to be over...*pouts* This was SUCH a good story, so well written and just...ugh. Although, I say I don't want it to be over, I couldn't have asked for a better ending (and psst. I really don't read , I just want the stories to go on ). Thank you so much for sharing this and letting us all read your wonderful work. ;) muuuah!
Persephone Crying chapter 28 . 5/9/2010
I haven't been reviewing up till now, so i apologise for that.

i really enjoyed your story, i thought you did a great job in presenting this story in a realistic but not offensive (for lack of a better term) way.

I truly felt like i was part of their journey the whole time.

however your epilogue ruined it for me - i'm sorry.

i just think that a crash cesarean for a simple loop around the neck, well lets just say i'm hoping its not one of your birth stories, cause i thought it was quite disappointing/unnecessary.
SDL.077 chapter 28 . 5/9/2010
awww.. beautiful!

hope u keep writing cos ure really good!
KasDee chapter 28 . 5/8/2010
First of all, i wanted to say this is a great story. Some parts were hard to follow and aren't clear enough, but overall a superb effort. A nice HEA that brightened my dreary day i would say. The attraction between Edward and Bella is there and powerful as ever of course, yet some parts in the beginning were a bit, how to say, too simplified? Maybe, i don't know. Just the impression i get. I thought Bella let Edward 'in' way to easy for someone with her situation. Nevertheless, it was minor and the story gets better and better after that. Aside from that, i love the family, the characters. Emmet as a protective big brother is awesome, Carlisle and Esme being more like a real parent (many fics picture them like angels sent from heaven, way too loving and lenient to their star kid Edward) Jasper and Alice as their closest friends (though i wished their characters needs a bit more polish and depth, like, i don't even know what Alice's favourites etc.) the bitchiness of some of their classmates, and the evilness of the antagonist, they all get to me. By the end, Edward and Bella's character pull through, both having hurdled over their weaknessess and tackling each other's imperfections through heart and grit. I love them. Great story, and i hope you continue to improve in the near future.
High Centaur chapter 28 . 5/6/2010
I just read the whole thing front to back... Good job, nice story. keep it up.
SophiaGrace9709 chapter 28 . 5/4/2010
OMG... I just started this in the morning and it took me all day (with a screaming toddler) to finish it. LOL... BEAUTIFUL story, I cried during it... I didn't even take the time to review each chapter because I wanted to get to the next ont... LOL... ;)
sonogal chapter 28 . 5/4/2010
Loved the story. I will miss it. Thank you for sharing.
JaseAndClary4Ever chapter 28 . 5/4/2010
Wow this story was truly amazing you did an incrediable job on this story and did an excellent job on writing the chapter I really enjoyed reading this story keep up the good work and I look forward to reading more Edward and Bella stories
lalibare chapter 28 . 5/3/2010
loved it...well the story and your profile pic )
629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »