Reviews for If This Is Fate
jslynrms chapter 28 . 5/3/2010
Amazing ending and so like bella to wait 4 the end of the game damn it has been an awesome journey sad its ending but it was great *tears* your an awesome writer keep it up
downTheRoad chapter 28 . 5/3/2010
Just wanted to say that i liked this chapter. Well actually the entire story.
HippieChickJay chapter 28 . 5/3/2010
Great story.
twilightmom1 chapter 28 . 5/3/2010
That was beautiful. I loved it! Yes this story was very difficult to read at times, but I got through it.

I am soo happy they got their happy ending and beautiful daughter!
Mels78 chapter 28 . 5/3/2010
Great ending. Absolutely perfect for the two of them. So typical that Bella would not want to leave the game b/c of Edward. I am glad everyone made it out of the room intact. I think Renee was a great name for the baby. I think you did a really good job with these characters & expressing their emotions & connections. Wonderful heartfelt story :)
dawnhybb chapter 28 . 5/3/2010
That was such a great ending. I loved reading this story and hated to see it end. Thanks for sharing this wonderful story.
mama23keiki chapter 28 . 5/3/2010
I love that after all those years, Edward & Bella still love & care for each other deeply. As always, I cried but they were happy tears. I love the happily ever after ending to this awesome story! ) Great job bb!
LizetteMarie chapter 28 . 5/2/2010
i seriously 3 this fic. Thank u ever so much for writing it. Im honored to have read it.
mountainlion718 chapter 28 . 5/2/2010
whew! you made me so nervous, i thought when you switched POV's that she was gonna die. great ending, i'll miss this story...*sniff*
MarissaM1 chapter 28 . 5/2/2010
BEAUTIFUL! I really love this story and I love how you ended it. Thank you!
Team Switzerland678 chapter 28 . 5/2/2010
YaY!it was an excellent story and a great ending
KRYork chapter 28 . 5/2/2010
oh and now I cry I was scared and happy and a little over whelmed by the ending...Nice job!
littlemisshope chapter 28 . 5/2/2010
I have tears in my eyes, i loved this story. Even though i'm sad it end, i'm also happy cuz now i get to read another amazing story i'm sure you're already writing.

thank you again for mentionong me and the playlist. I did it because i think this story is so beautiful and so real. This could be happening to anyone, and sometimes when the words fail, music speaks.

caritochaves xo
TurtleLover16 chapter 28 . 5/2/2010
aw that was really good i was really scared she was going to die though cause i read a story that ended like that and it was really sad but this was really good and i loved the ending!
lulubelle24 chapter 28 . 5/2/2010
I cried at the end when they named the baby Renee. This was a beautiful ending to a beautiful story. As you said, it was hard to read at times but I'm so glad you stuck with it and finished it! I have my masters in Developmental Psych and my thesis was on abused children and so this story really hit home for me. I'm sad it is over though!
629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »