Reviews for If This Is Fate
SiriusBlack.Oh.He'sMine chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Just want to say that this is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. I think you did a wonderful job and wrote such a beautiful story about such a delicate subject. All of it came together, for me there were no loose ends. I literally didn't stop reading it! Once I started I couldn't stop so I sat and read it from start to finish. I adored Edward, along with everyone else, but he had such an amazing and more realistic character than in most fics. You had me crying too. A lot. When I thought Edward had died I sat and sobbed like a baby! Really loved it and hope you have some other amazing stories for me to read? You definitely need to keep writing!
michigangal0223 chapter 29 . 10/7/2012
enjoyed reading
twivampsalvatore chapter 29 . 9/23/2012
Great :)
twivampsalvatore chapter 26 . 9/23/2012
Awesome!
Yorushike chapter 15 . 9/7/2012
Hi,
I really like this chapter. I love how she is working and how ironic it is that the doctor is telling her that it's great because she is doing it for herself but how her first thought of what to do with it is to by everyone presents :). It suits her so well. I also really like how realistic the story feels
Bloody Hearts chapter 29 . 8/30/2012
i loved this!
jesigrl007 chapter 28 . 8/23/2012
I just wanted to say i REALLY enjoyed your story! this had me laugh, cry and want to kill JAMES! You are a really good writer and i look forward to reading more of your work!
Guest chapter 29 . 7/18/2012
I really enjoyed this story. I loved the relationship Edward and Bella established through it all. How he helped her with such a hard situation and being so young himself. From beginning to end I really liked it. Great story! Thank you!
84gemstone chapter 29 . 7/14/2012
Great story.
84gemstone chapter 28 . 7/13/2012
Great baby name :)
84gemstone chapter 27 . 7/13/2012
Happy tears
84gemstone chapter 26 . 7/13/2012
Awww sweet chapter as for the a/n it's all been in the story lol
84gemstone chapter 25 . 7/13/2012
i hope Sue will phone and meet the kids one day
84gemstone chapter 24 . 7/13/2012
Omg I thought you had killed him then. I'm crying so hard and I may have burnt dinner
84gemstone chapter 23 . 7/13/2012