Reviews for If This Is Fate
mountainlion718 chapter 25 . 3/23/2010
that really sucks about his kidney and not being able to play football ever again. maybe he'll discover a new passion that he can study college
letsgolife chapter 24 . 3/17/2010
.god. what an epic chapter! i was crying while reading it. i thought he wouldn't make it, but he did ). i will be awaiting the next chapter!

thank you for sharing this story with us.
letsgolife chapter 16 . 3/16/2010
'started reading this fic yesterday, and i am now hooked ). i love it!
grace1979 chapter 24 . 3/13/2010
This chapter had me in tears, I can't wait to read the rest! I absolutely loved it! I had no internet for a while and had left the last chapter up and I reread it over and over until I got my internet back up lol yeah I was going a little crazy lol! Great writing!
MarissaM1 chapter 24 . 3/13/2010
WOW! That chapter was amazing, intense, heart breaking, I was crying like a baby. Thank you!
regina1180 chapter 24 . 3/12/2010
"I laid my head on the pillow next to him and brought his hand to my lips, kissing it gently like he always does to me. I rested our linked hands against my cheek."

I don't know why, but out of everything you have written, this part really got to me. I can actually imagine her crawling next to him on the bed, just watching him and hoping he comes back to her. Aw...

I just got through all the chapters and I love it. Can't wait to read more, but sad it's ending. Although, I'm hoping Bella gets her happily ever after with her Edward. )
Flynnstonesss chapter 14 . 3/9/2010
why are esme and carlisle so mean and strict to bella i think it would benefit this story more if one of them could like her and be nice to her. I also thought it was sad that bella came to the conclusion that they only let bella stay with them because they wanted to keep edward safe. Other than that nice chap.

~Flynnstones
2grtkids chapter 24 . 3/8/2010
you scard the crap out of me! I am so glad you did not kill Edward, not sure what I would have done if you did. lol You are an amazing writer and I am so proud to be able to call you my friend...love you! Marcy
LizetteMarie chapter 24 . 3/8/2010
I really thought it was over for him. I started tearing up. Sometimes i dont like to A/N's cause it sometimes gives away to much info. HEA's are not important to me, It's the journey that the characters are on that interest me (reason why i wanted to read this story) But since i kinda read the notes i sorts expected this but you definitely pushed hard. I really thought he was a goner.
Knit Bit chapter 24 . 3/7/2010
OME! I love it! I knew you wouldn't kill him, but you certainly had my heart a flutter! WOW! I was so anxious I had to scroll a lot. lol. I was almost tempted to make it full screen so that I could see the ending before hand. lol. But, I was a good girl, I didn't. ;) Wow! I am just speechless on this chapter. Although, I think the dream cleared up a lot...even if it did cause heartfail. lol. I love you much! Thanks for this chapter...oh and Rose is a softie...just don't tell her. lol.
LizetteMarie chapter 20 . 3/6/2010
Kstew411 that's how I found this story. I been wondering how I stumbled upon it. God I'm scared to find out what James will do.
bluetippedangelwings chapter 13 . 3/5/2010
Thank you for writing this story. It is amazing! I also want to thank you for all of the songs! I'm keeping a list and I'm going to download a lot of them. You have done a brilliant job with this story. Again, thanks so much!
intensewhatever chapter 24 . 3/4/2010
I absolutely adored this chapter! It was amazing! Update soon!
LizetteMarie chapter 14 . 3/3/2010
I serious like this story. its completely owned me for 2 days now. Btwn work and school i find myself running to my phone to read chapters on my free time.
EdwardsAngel08 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I'm ready to read your story.
629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »