Reviews for If This Is Fate
cherieblossum chapter 11 . 1/18/2010
11. Chapter 10 - I think you are doing a great job with Bella's character and how she takes responsibility for her situation as I think many abused persons do. I like that Edward is doing everything for her that he can because he doesn't want to betray her trust and tell someone.
cherieblossum chapter 10 . 1/18/2010
10. Chapter 9 - This is a great chapter for Leah. I like how Edward is culminating a realationship with Seth and Leah, but I think Leah is mature enough to know that there is danger attached to that and I like how she looks out for Bella. I also thinks it's good that we now know that Alice wasn't clueless and did suspect that something was off.
cherieblossum chapter 9 . 1/18/2010
9. Chapter 8 - I like that Bella is beginning to open up and rely on Edward more. I think he will be able to help her even if for now it's just helping by listening to her. You do a great job of showing how much love is between Bella, Leah and Seth.
cherieblossum chapter 8 . 1/18/2010
8. - Chapter 7 - I like how you have shown Edwards reactions/outbursts like getting in the fight at the game. I think this is pretty true to how a highschool kid would act if faced with a horrible situation and doesn't know how to cope/deal with it. When Esme told her story I immediately thought that the little boy who left with his dad was James. Now back to reading (it's too bad I didn't know of this story earlier, however I'm glad that I get to read the chapters one after the other).
cherieblossum chapter 7 . 1/18/2010
7. - Chapter 6 - I think Bella's reasons for not telling what is going on are very realistic as to how someone her age may act if they were in this situation (same as Edward agreeing not to tell). I think abuse situations are always really difficult to read, I appreciate the way you have written them by giving us enough detail to understand but not too much to make it overly unbearable.
cherieblossum chapter 6 . 1/18/2010
6. Chapter 5 - I like how Edward has become invested in Bella. I understand why he thinks its an eating disorder. I am glad you didn't drag out him being in the dark for too long as he is now beginning to figure it out.
GoldenPhoenix 12 chapter 20 . 1/18/2010
This is well-written. I look forward to more.
cherieblossum chapter 5 . 1/18/2010
Chapter 4 - You do a wonderful job of making the story complete and realistic. I like the details you have done with James covering himself by telling the officers that Bella is going off to college etc. I smiled when I read your description of La Bella Italia (at least that's the restaurant I assume they ate at), I've eaten there and you description was exactly right. I actually get emotional/fearful when something happens like at the end of this chapter. Great writing.
cherieblossum chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
Chapter 3 - Okay this story officially owns me and my time for the rest of the night/morning as it is 1:25 am and probably the next day or so. Leah is a great character, you really show how she is pretty mature for a 13yrold because of the situation she has had to grow up in. I love that she wants better for Bella.
cherieblossum chapter 3 . 1/18/2010
Chapter 2 - I like the characterizations of Seth and Leah, their reaction/fear of Edward was very realistic.
cherieblossum chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
Chapter 1 - Them M&M part broke my heart a litte. Its so obvious that Bella is taking on the mom role and loves Leah and Seth so much. I like the bond between the siblings.
cherieblossum chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Read about this story on KStew 411 rec's. Wow what a prologue, I'm very intrigued and I think already emotionally invested.
Icestorm51 chapter 20 . 1/17/2010
Omg, really awesome. UD soon!
Knit Bit chapter 20 . 1/17/2010
I loved it like always. It is a great chapter. I am so happy they are back together...they just fit and need each other. Can't wait to see what happens next. I am so happy for your stories and YOUR recognition! It is so well deserved. Muah!
lms442 chapter 20 . 1/17/2010