Reviews for If This Is Fate
babybaby15 chapter 15 . 12/14/2009
I loved it
lobsters4ever1 chapter 15 . 12/14/2009
Great chapter. Edward was great! He is just handling everything so well. I am glad that she share what Bella has been going through.

Looking forward to more!
Alliesmom07 chapter 15 . 12/14/2009
Okay...I wanna cry right now! I know that this was a long chapter to begin with, but I wanna find out what happens between Bella and Edward now. Poor Edward was trying to do the right thing and Bella crushed him! Update soon!
K-cullen13 chapter 15 . 12/14/2009
Awesome chapter, pretty big break through for bella to yell and

get mad at somthing that mad her angry :) im dying for the next

chapter as usual :P please update soon, cant wait for the next

chapter :D
summerleigh81 chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
Great start! I think the reasons why she doesn't tell anyone make sense, especially to her.
TwinDragon25 chapter 14 . 12/3/2009
I like this story I hope that it isn't over I would like to see what is going to happen with James the jerk!

Update soon please!

TwinDragon25
Knit Bit chapter 14 . 12/2/2009
Graf! i LOVE it! Truly I do! Emmett is the coolest 'chaperone' you could ask for! hehe. I loved the sweet tender moments. Its great...really. Bella deserves it! Thanks so much for updating. I can't wait to see what happens next. I also think you explained things really well...you can definitely tell that there is bonding going on.
sonogal chapter 14 . 12/2/2009
I love this story. This chapter is great. I think Emmett is so funny following them around on their date. Carlisle and Esme are keeping that rope real tight. Can't wait for more.
babybaby15 chapter 14 . 12/2/2009
I loved it
Nemo101 chapter 14 . 12/2/2009
you really should like more. i loved chapter 14 especially edward's and bella's date it was funny and cute. and love emmet plz plzplz right more :)
BOOKWORMmunchies chapter 14 . 12/2/2009
Hey! good story! ! question though. Who's older, Edward or Bella?

LOL

brookie
sonogal chapter 7 . 12/2/2009
This story is so sad. Leah is right though. They need to tell some one. Especially If they stick together and now 2 of the 3 kids have bruises on them.
BlackWolf2Dragoon chapter 14 . 12/2/2009
I REALLY REALLY LOVED THIS 3 fwee lmao I love the way you write and I'm sorry I find it HILARIOUS the ammount of bad luck Bella and Edward have for kissing and always seem to get caught xD I feel bad for him, I'd go mad about the whole teasing business lmfao! Nice descriptive violence too about the whole James situation, a very good different role given too! 3 Ach, I shall definately be keeping my eyes open on this story and read more! So long it updates, that is! XD

~Blackie
twilightmom1 chapter 14 . 12/2/2009
These poor guys just can't get any alone time. I know she isn't ready for sex at all, but they do deserve a little time alone. Maybe once they catch James they can have that time!
K-cullen13 chapter 14 . 12/2/2009
really really good chapter :D its good to see them all happy and doing normal everyday stuff ,looking forward to the next chapter as always :P please update soon .
629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 .. Last Next »