Reviews for If This Is Fate
kirifox chapter 14 . 12/2/2009
James is going to show up soon, isn't he.
kirifox chapter 13 . 12/1/2009
I am so glad the abuse is out in the open now. But I can't help feeling that James is going to try to get to the kids and to Edward, or at least to get to Bella.
jaja chapter 13 . 11/28/2009
Love this chapter!

please update son!
twilightmom1 chapter 13 . 11/26/2009
That was a rough chapter. I am so glad that Edward found her. I hope they find James soon!
babybaby15 chapter 13 . 11/26/2009
I loved it
Alliesmom07 chapter 13 . 11/26/2009
Great chapter! I'm glad that Edward got to her in time! I wonder where this is going? Update soon!
CynicalDreamerC chapter 13 . 11/26/2009
Aw, Lovely chapter! :-)
K-cullen13 chapter 13 . 11/26/2009
loved this chapter :D , so good. Couldn't hold

in my tears while reading this chapter :P I was biting my

nails through the whole thing lol . DYING for the next

chapter, please update soon :D
Alliesmom07 chapter 12 . 11/22/2009
Gr...that fucker! He needs to perish in the firey pits of hell! I love this story though! LOL :)
ImpatientHuman chapter 12 . 11/22/2009
Love it. Please put up another chapter soon! I'm dying from anticipation.
Knit Bit chapter 12 . 11/22/2009
Okay...I am officially on pins and needles! Please tell me that Edward comes back. I mean I kind of figure he does since you have more songs...but the anticipation is killing me! lol. Thanks for the update, this story kicks arse! Heart you!
Leen15 chapter 12 . 11/22/2009
Please update soon, this story is amazing! I can't wait to know what happens next, you have a talent for writing! This story is so good!
poppy111 chapter 12 . 11/21/2009
this is a great story and is very well written!

im dying for the next chapter to see what happens next! ]
prettypinkpony chapter 12 . 11/21/2009
No! OMG i am so scared for bella right now. Gar. I hope you can update soon. See this is one of the reasons i dislike WIP's cos some of them (like this one) are so darn good that i dont want to wait for the next chapter...but i have to. :( oh i wonder whether james will pretend to be bella texting on the phone. i hope heidi gets out b4 anything happens to her and the kiddlings.
CynicalDreamerC chapter 12 . 11/21/2009
dun.. dun.. dun! Brilliant chapter!

And what did I think of New Moon.. It was BRILLIANT! Of course!

I did miss Edward. though. (