Reviews for If This Is Fate
84gemstone chapter 7 . 7/10/2012
Maybe Edward can talk to Carlisle just leave Bella's name out of it?
84gemstone chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
He has to know what's going on and Bella better come clean
84gemstone chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
She needs to get out with the kids as well. Edward can help he has to
84gemstone chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
I'm not one for music at all but I think the songs you have picked work so well with the story so far and I like them as well. Alice has been her friend for years and knows nothing so don't think Edward can help
84gemstone chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
I'm hoping Edward will put 2 & 2 together and get 4. Maybe he can help keep them together in foster care?
84gemstone chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
Aw I hope James will let Bella go if Edward asks.
84gemstone chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
From what I've heard about his story I think the song it very fitting. James killed Renee cause she tried to run and now as Renee has gone he's started on Bella? He's never hit Bella before just he mum right?
2brown-eyes chapter 29 . 5/17/2012
Bittersweet ending. Edward should just listened to Bella. Good story overall.
2brown-eyes chapter 15 . 5/16/2012
I don't blame her being pissed with Edward. He may of been trying to help her but he hurt her even more. He should have warned her what he was going to do not ambush her. She has every right to feel betrayed to be outed like that in front of everyone.
tekmlb06 chapter 28 . 3/8/2012
what an amazing story! it was awesome
whereiselvis chapter 15 . 3/5/2012
Wowza...
whereiselvis chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Great opening!
story a day chapter 29 . 2/23/2012
I'm so glad you touched upon a tough subject and did it so well. There are so many children living like this and it is a vicious cycle. There needs to be more we can do for them, everyone needs to open their eyes and want to help instead of thinking its not either business. Our social work system here in the UK is appalling in saving kids lives who are abused (can't comment on America) but something needs done and quickly. I really liked reading your story. Hope to read more from you. X
yagalinus0420 chapter 29 . 1/26/2012
AMAZING STORY! And there's nothing more to say! ;) LOVED IT!
idealskeptic chapter 12 . 12/2/2011
This is such a good story, I'm trying to make it last and only read a couple chapters at a time. And this is not the time for me to stop! Such an amazing cliffhanger even though I could keep reading... Which I will, just not right now. :)
629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »