Reviews for If This Is Fate
Alliesmom07 chapter 10 . 11/7/2009
aw...I'm glad that they are becoming more of an 'item' sortof. I hope that you update again soon, I really like this story and was worried that you had decided to forget about it. Keep it up, I love it!
Knit Bit chapter 10 . 11/7/2009
Oh Graf...I love it! I have to say, I am a bit anxious to see what happens next. Could she get beat because she forgot to pay a bill(does she do that type of thing)? Could she forget to get something at the store? Sorry, if I am not much help. Let me know if you need anything...I hope you get better! I love the FFT14!
CynicalDreamerC chapter 10 . 11/7/2009
Nice Chapter. )
Becca chapter 10 . 11/6/2009
I love it! im ecited to read more! cant wait!
twilightmom1 chapter 10 . 11/6/2009
Awe I love how close Edward and Bella are getting. I don't want James to beat her and it be awful. But maybe if he does hurt her pretty bad, then she will let Edward help her?
K-cullen13 chapter 10 . 11/6/2009
i loved this chapter :D it was really really good, i cant help but think edward will get caught one night :( im dying for the next one i cant wait :D please please please update soon
kirifox chapter 10 . 11/6/2009
I think that James will hear Seth & Leah talking in their room about how happy he is to be learning the guitar, or maybe how they played a board game.

Or perhaps James will have something happen to himself when he is gone at night. I think he is probably seeing someone and maybe she breaks up with him, so he takes his anger out on Bella.
sister lizzy chapter 9 . 11/2/2009
You are doing such a great job. I am loving it. I noticed that Edward said he was going to write things down...maybe some pictures of those bruises would be good to have too. I heart you girl!
twilightmom1 chapter 8 . 10/31/2009
Sorry I haven't reviewed sooner. I REALLY hope that Edward tells someone and is able to help Bella, Leah and Seth. Maybe they could live with them... I want Bella to be happy and I know Edward can make her happy!
K-cullen13 chapter 9 . 10/30/2009
I am really enjoying this story so far :D im dying for the next chapter :P please update soon , i cant wait :)
lizzieloo chapter 9 . 10/28/2009
Wow, I just found this story and love it! It's so well-written, and the emotions involved are so vivid and real. and I love the lyrics before each chapter too—its a very nice touch. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the awesome work!
Knit Bit chapter 9 . 10/28/2009
Graffiti,...WOW! Like, I can't even describe it! You are such a wonderful writer...the chapters are never long enough...can I stockpile them? lol. Truly...it is heartwrenching...but I CAN'T stop reading it! lol. Thank you SO much for this story. And, the FanFuckingTastic 14 love you too!
jerseyhalliwell chapter 9 . 10/28/2009
this is an amazing story - and so well written too!
CynicalDreamerC chapter 9 . 10/27/2009
nice chapter - update when you can. )
kirifox chapter 8 . 10/25/2009
I hope this means Edward is going to talk to his mom and dad, and maybe Emmett too. If they take their time, I am sure they can catch James in a compromising position. Maybe a hidden recorder in the living room and kitchen at Bella's house. Just saying. I was abused for years, and the abuse takes away all your self confidence, courage, and hope. I wish someone had been there for me.
629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 .. Last Next »