Reviews for If This Is Fate
Knit Bit chapter 8 . 10/24/2009
I love it! So, um do we get to meet Rose soon? I am glad that he decided to stick up for her! That is just great! I love it...you are such a great writer! Thanks! Oh, and the FanFuckingTastic 14 kick arse! hehe.
2grtkids chapter 8 . 10/24/2009
Graffiti...hated Edward for leaving her in the last chapter, but I love to see the conflict he is going through to make his decision to help. Wish he would have told his mom in the locker room, hopefully he will soon. Great job! Heart you
Good Feeling chapter 8 . 10/24/2009
It must have been a really hard decision for Edward to make.
my4Queens chapter 8 . 10/24/2009
I was so mad at Edward for what he did in the last chapter and then I read this chapter and he surprised the living daylights out of me. I love the song too! I can not wait to read more! Good story!
CynicalDreamerC chapter 8 . 10/24/2009
nice chapter, update soon. )
Olympic1340 chapter 8 . 10/23/2009
Another great chapter. I can't wait to see what Edward does.
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
WOW! That was a rough prologue. I am excited to read more though.
my4Queens chapter 7 . 10/20/2009
I know it is not to much of a surprise to you, but I cried in the chapter! I love reading this story and am always eager to get to read it. I can't wait to see where this story is going. Thanks for being such a good writer clear thoughts and explanations. Getting a stock pile of Kleenex next to my computer now, I don't want to cry on it and fry my computer, then I won't be able to read this story.
Olympic1340 chapter 7 . 10/20/2009
This story is getting so good. I know I am really enjoying a story when I find myself looking at the right side of the compurter to see how much more I have left to read. This chapter just seemed to go too fast, and the further I read, the more I slowed down, just to prolong it. I can't wait for the next one :)
2grtkids chapter 7 . 10/20/2009
Another amazing story...I hate James more and more! You are a wonderful writer and I can not wait to see what Edward does...kinda scared to be honest with you. Kleenex was also necessary for this chapter. Loved it...Always your friend, Marcy
SmokeyMelina chapter 7 . 10/20/2009
Great story! Hope you update soon :)
Knit Bit chapter 7 . 10/20/2009
Oh! Okay, so do you know that when I read your story, I have a constant anxious feeling? Like chills, and an urge to cry? Yeah...its THAT good. Thanks. Heart you!
Olympic1340 chapter 6 . 10/18/2009
I loved this chapter, very emotional. I am guessing that Edward hasn't figured it out yet...mainly because I want him to figure it out so bad. I can't wait for the next chapter.
KittyPimms chapter 6 . 10/18/2009
Gah! I did it again! I find a new story, get so wrapped up in it I stop paying attention to how many chapters there are and BAM I'm at the end! Urgh. Now I'm all riled up and want to read more :)
Knit Bit chapter 6 . 10/18/2009
I love it! Truly I do! So, um is Edward smart enough to know that its abuse? Or will he think it is something else? Hm...I am excited to read the next chapter. Although, I have to ask...will he dig too far too soon?
629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 Next »