Reviews for If This Is Fate
CynicalDreamerC chapter 6 . 10/18/2009
wow, loved it! update when you can. )
2grtkids chapter 6 . 10/18/2009
LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! (and I am not just saying it!) The insight into his mind it amazing. I do think he has figured it out, but only time will tell. Poor Bella, Seth, and Leah what hell they must be going through. I am very impressed and look forward to the next chapter..keep up the great work!

P.S. you are keeping iTunes very happy..I keep buying the songs from each chapter..he he he

Love ya BB-Marcy
Batman4eva chapter 6 . 10/18/2009
can u please update soon!

i love this story!
auroraluna1 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Sorry I had not read sooner. It's so moving!
2grtkids chapter 5 . 10/11/2009
Graffiti...OMG! That was such a good chapter...the hate I feel for James is umbelievable. You are an amazing writer..looking forward to the next chapter. Heart you BB!
Olympic1340 chapter 5 . 10/11/2009
oh... this is getting so good. I can't wait to see what happends in the next chapter.
justafan00 chapter 5 . 10/11/2009
oh no how sad : (...good story cant wait to see the next chapter!
Batman4eva chapter 5 . 10/11/2009
omc please update soon!
Knit Bit chapter 5 . 10/11/2009
OME...you know the whole time I read this chapter I was on edge right? Yeah, I was. It was really cute. I like that Edward is working to figure her out...altough, I wonder just how much Emmett knows. Hmm...I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter...will she be bruised enough for him to notice? Thanks for the update!
2grtkids chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
I want more! He is starting to figure it out...sque. So amazing, I really like how you are letting your readers see the pain in Bella's family. You have a great story, I can not wait to see how it unravels. Graffiti-Keep up the amazing work and be proud of it! Heart you always- Marcy3
Knit Bit chapter 4 . 10/9/2009
I love it. Its so well written! Truly, Graf...its great! I wish each chapter was longer. lol, but I understand. Thank you so much for this. It seems like Edward really cares but Bella is just scared...I am sure he can find a way to get her out of her shell. Waiting patiently for the next update. Hehe. No pressure...lol
Knit Bit chapter 3 . 10/8/2009
I love it! Truly, I do! Hehe...now...when is the next chapter coming? I literally had chills reading this last chapter. Thanks so much for this story! It is so good. Oh, do Emmett and Rose come in?
2grtkids chapter 3 . 10/7/2009
Why would you be shy about posting this sotry, graffiti? This is amazing, so hurry up and post the next few chapters. Love how he is worried about her. I have alot of questions, looking forward to the next chapters answering them...hehehehe Never knew I had such talented friends, heart you girl! Marcy
Olympic1340 chapter 3 . 10/4/2009
You have a really good start on this story. I like how Edward isn't all perfect, but is still a really good guy. Please update soon!

oh yeah, I love Lifehouse :)
629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42