Reviews for If This Is Fate
idealskeptic chapter 8 . 11/30/2011
Come on, Edward! Do something to help Bella!

I know he will, I'm just impatient, lol.

This is still an entrancing, amazing story and I'm so very glad that you wrote it!
idealskeptic chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
I've decided to try and read more Bella/Edward stories (I'm a Jasper/Alice girl) and this was one of the first I tried. I'm really glad I did. I can't wait to read on!
hckyfn chapter 29 . 11/22/2011
Just finished reading this story and loved it! It was beautifully written!
imustbecrazy chapter 29 . 11/4/2011
this story was very touching. can't imagine anyone living that life. beautiful love story. thanks!
ImperfectAshley chapter 13 . 10/17/2011
I was worried that Edward would not find her yet, or that Leah and Seth would keep quiet. It was kind of upsetting that his own dad would not believe him at first. Sure I get that he is a cop and on the outside James made everything look perfect, but Edward is his son and he would not lie about something like that. He also would not say something unless he saw proof of it himself. He is right though the rumors they started in town are insane people will believe anything.
ImperfectAshley chapter 12 . 10/16/2011
Damn it I knew it was a woman and that she would bring trouble with her. Though she didn't mean to she did bring lots of trouble with her after all. James even knows about the cell and he locked Bella away. Shit hit the fan hard.
ImperfectAshley chapter 11 . 10/16/2011
Edward's parents are close to finding out, not that she gets beat but that she is the one he keeps sneaking off to see. They already know he sneaks out after all. And Edward got into most of Bella's classes! Good then he has more time with her.
ImperfectAshley chapter 10 . 10/16/2011
Alice knows I knew sh would be one of the next to find out. It was good while it lasted, the part where Bella didn't get beat because James ignored them. Sure now he is at it again but she had a few days away from it at least. Edward is being really sweet with them, helping the kids with homework. Playing games to make them have some kind of fun it is sweet.
ImperfectAshley chapter 9 . 10/16/2011
Well Edwards plan is better then Bella's. Her waiting it out wont help, at least he wants to keep things written down. To have some form of proof. Alice and Jasper might be the next ones to find out by the looks of things.
ImperfectAshley chapter 8 . 10/16/2011
I was a little thrown off that he just went with it and left Bella alone. I get it he is young and would hate to screw up his life somehow and James can do that. Glad that he finally realized that if something happened to her it would be hard to live with. I have no idea how he is going to do it but somehow he will find a way to help her.
ImperfectAshley chapter 7 . 10/16/2011
Well now Edward knows the truth. But is he really just going to let it go like that? James is up to something, he must have met someone and that looks good now but it wont later on. Shit is going to go down.
ImperfectAshley chapter 6 . 10/16/2011
I wonder what James did to them. I am sure he was more then a little upset, poor kids. Edward wants to know but once he finds he is going to wish he didn't know a thing.
ImperfectAshley chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
Crap James came back early. I thought he might, you know tell her that he was coming back the day before he really came back in order to catch her. To see if she did anything she was not meant to. And so he did, the asshole.
ImperfectAshley chapter 4 . 10/16/2011
Well Leah is a lot more stubborn then I thought she would be. She is not helping things either. I get that she is just a kid and wants for them to get the hell out of there though. Edward is a little on the obsessive side right now. He needs to lean back a little bit, let her breath.
ImperfectAshley chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
Edward needs to try but not too hard, she will not trust him anytime soon if he pushes her. It is kind of sweet to see him so confused on how to handle talking to her. One minute he wants her to say no yet he wants to know everything about her. The next he wants her to go and still wants to know everything about her.
629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »