Reviews for If This Is Fate
ImperfectAshley chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
Well Bella is right Leah could be a problem for them. She is pretty stubborn. As for Edward he better work fast if he really wants to go to that dance with Bella.
ImperfectAshley chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
It seems like it will be an interesting story. Seeing as it is not only Bella here but her brother and sister as well. Or that is what I am assuming they are to her. I can't wait to see where this is going and how in all of this will Bella be meeting Edward.
sportswritergirl chapter 13 . 10/6/2011
ok i keep forgetting to comment bec. i just rush to the next chapter. this story is so well told! i love leah and seth and edward rings so true as a protector. great story
Edward's My Obsession 1971 chapter 17 . 10/2/2011
Major heart fail!
Edward's My Obsession 1971 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Oooh this one has angst and pain written all over it. I already hate James but that's nothing new for me. You have me hooked! ;)
nello25 chapter 29 . 9/29/2011
brilliant story, i really enjoyed it. the future take was a great idea, i wouldn't have known about the story if you hadn't. I plan to read more of your stories now.

PS: foxworth really? :)
KRYork chapter 29 . 9/27/2011
your so funny...thanks for the extra! Hope your doing well.

xoxo

K~
miliredo1 chapter 28 . 9/26/2011
so i always rate a good story by how many times i cry...and i must say this one may have taken the cake! omfg! so amazing so great so heart wrenching so...well just oh so sobbing good! thanks so much!
littlemisshope chapter 29 . 9/26/2011
WOW! i loved it! it was nice to read these two again, great chapter, finally Bella put all her demons away and helped others while doing it.
Mels78 chapter 29 . 9/24/2011
Awe, so good to c these two again. Good to see the happiness they had in their life. I am also so happy that they were able to save those kids. More kids need people like that in their lives. Thank you for sharing this with us :)
babybaby15 chapter 29 . 9/24/2011
Another great chapter I loved it
ashl3ysimpson chapter 24 . 9/24/2011
wow you really had me crying there, i thought he relly died, for good i mean, oh that was heartbreaking, love the story btw really different than what is the norm, sorry i havent reviewed, but my computer is a mess, and half the time my keyboard doesnt wanna work, u can blame my 3 year old for throwing it, lol anyways awsome and i will deffinatly check out the rest of your stories when i am done here
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 29 . 9/23/2011
B is awesome!
sister lizzy chapter 29 . 9/23/2011
WONDERFUL! :)
FallenCharmed chapter 28 . 9/22/2011
So beautiful! This ending was so fitting! I acutally had a friend who was told she'd have a boy, bought baby clothes and made a book and everything. Baby came out and surprise! It was a girl! I was actually happy about that...the boy name was terrible!
629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »