Reviews for If This Is Fate
CRAZYCARE4 chapter 28 . 9/10/2011
WOW! I'm sorry I haven't reviewed before this but I have been reading this story non stop for 3 days. Often staying up to all hours of the night b/c I couldn't put it down. Lol. What a great story. You are an awesome writer and can't wait to read more of what you've written. Thank you
gointhruchanges20 chapter 21 . 9/8/2011
aww the song you used in the chapter was my class song when i graduated HS :)
Ninaness chapter 28 . 9/6/2011
I absolutely loved your story! Couldn't put it down!
albu chapter 24 . 8/9/2011
Thank you for not killing Edward! The story would not be the same without him. Do you have any ide of how much I cried? Thinking Edward was dead!Then I thouught of Edward being that ella will probaly move on with Jacob, if you waer bring him in the story. Thank you not doing that. Reeally good story and tuching!
archy12 chapter 28 . 7/20/2011
great story!i could not stop reading once i plot had lots of twists and turns,and i liked that though Edward was quite a hero he was far from made lots of mistakes and grew up gradually as the story was sad that he could not play football,but becoming a coach was pretty of course i am a romantic,so the forever kind of love appealed to ,if one thinks about it,it is not life is always about trials and compromises,whoever one we decide to go through it we know how to do course i am not speaking of extreme cases like James needed to be put away in a mental asylum a long time ago.
NamelesslyNightlock chapter 28 . 7/18/2011
I absolutely loved this story! It made me laugh and cry, often at the same time, and that ending was just perfect. It is nice to see that they got everything in the plot was amazing and it was also realistic, with the fights they sometimes had and the way everything wasn't always perfect (For them, I mean, the story was great!) I've said it before and I'll say it again; I love this story! Now I'm going to have to read it again. ;)
BellaLaila87 chapter 28 . 6/21/2011
I absolutely love this story it was amazing!
Sugarsnaps me chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I read this story a while ago, loved it and now I'm going in for round two! ;)
crazy62 chapter 28 . 5/15/2011
Wonderful story thank you for sharing it with us!
Steph A15 chapter 28 . 5/6/2011
aaawwwwwwww they got a little baby now after ten was the perfect happy ending ever.i loved the story and i wouldnt change a thing not even the sad chapter that made me cry.i hope that some day ill be able to write a story as good as this one.
Steph A15 chapter 27 . 5/5/2011
I LOVED THE WEDDING!IT WAS SO SWEET OF BELLA TO LET GAARE WALK HER DOWN THE ISLE.I CANT BELIEVE THERE IS ONE CHAPTER LEFT:(
Steph A15 chapter 26 . 5/5/2011
I LOVED EDWARDS SPEECH.

OMG!EDWARD PROPOSED TO BELLA IN THE MIDDLE OF HIS SPEECH IT WAS AWSOME!

THEY ARE GETTING MARRIED YYYYAYYYYY.
Steph A15 chapter 24 . 5/4/2011
I LOVED AND HATED THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE I THOUGHT EDWARD WAS GOING TO DIE.I CRIED SO MUCH READING IT.I LOVED THE ENDING OF THE CHAPTER THOUGH
Steph A15 chapter 7 . 5/3/2011
AT LEAST EDWARD FINALLY KNOWS TE HE CAN HELP BELLA SETH AND LEAH.
Steph A15 chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
ITS GOOD THAT EDWARD IS GETTING TO KNOW BELLA AND HOPEFULLY HE WILL GET HER TO OPEN UP,SO HE CAN HELP HER.
629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »