Reviews for If This Is Fate
Steph A15 chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
SO THIS IS HOW BELLA ANDEDWARD ARE GOING TO GET TOGETHER,I LIKE IT.
Steph A15 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I LOVE THE BEGINING JAMES IS ALREADY AN ASS WHO SHOULD GO TO HELL.

EXCUSE MY LANDGUAGE I JUST DIDNT KNOW HOW TO SAY IT NICELY.

*~STEPHANIE~*
the fat cats meow chapter 28 . 4/3/2011
I really enjoyed your story. Your writing was very enjoyable!
woodyandjordan4ever chapter 24 . 3/27/2011
Yet another story that has completely blown me away. I absolutely loved this story and was on pins and needlest the entire time. Again, there were several occasions where I was left in tears. Keep up the good work and I am looking forward to your next story.
Lizzie8714 chapter 28 . 3/17/2011
Great story! Definitely kept me on my toes. Thanks for writing!
Angie66 chapter 28 . 3/12/2011
WOW it's a amazing story i have made nothing during these last two days but reading this story

you make my cry a lot.

thanks you so much
WhyDidTheChickenCrossTheRoad chapter 28 . 3/1/2011
Really nice story, with excellent characters. Thanks for the read! x
mmiiaa chapter 28 . 2/23/2011
omg i loved this story some much it had me crying from the begging but it was totally worth it i loved the whole thing even when they were apart lol :D
mmiiaa chapter 27 . 2/23/2011
omg that was amazing absolutely utterly amazing
mmiiaa chapter 26 . 2/23/2011
omg yahhhhhh :D amazing :D
mmiiaa chapter 25 . 2/22/2011
omg such a good chapter :D
mmiiaa chapter 24 . 2/22/2011
omg i could barley read though the dream part i was crying so hard i totally thought you were going to kill him off omg i was so scared great chapter though :D
mmiiaa chapter 23 . 2/22/2011
omg omg omg i hope this is as badd as it gets lol :(
s.w.e.e.t.s.t.o.r.y.s.4.e.v.a chapter 28 . 2/20/2011
never have i cryed so much in one story, everything that i read in this story and everyhting the characters went through was so worth while for just that last bit at the end of this Epilogue!. I know that this was written early last year, but i cant believe i didnt find this earlyer! I love your stories and im looking forward to reading another one!:)
s.w.e.e.t.s.t.o.r.y.s.4.e.v.a chapter 23 . 2/19/2011
Omg, That last part made me very very intense about what was going to happen, a real cliff hanger for this chapter! cant wait to find out what happens next! Brang a tear to me eyes!
629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »