Reviews for Fair Dawn
Falcom chapter 20 . 8/16/2010
Hm, interesting...I do believe I have some things to think about. 3

Your fic is very good. Can't wait for the next chapter -
Toraus chapter 16 . 2/28/2010
Poor Haseo I'd be so confused right now... Fun chapter!
Toraus chapter 15 . 2/21/2010
Aw, poor Haseo and Endrance... I find it interesting how Sakaki alwayse apeares when you least want him too.
Toraus chapter 13 . 2/5/2010
Poor Mia and Elk, they were my favorites in the games... Dreaming Poppy is a jurk...poor Endrance.
Miyu-Moon chapter 13 . 2/1/2010
Ich must admit that I am now pretty confused.

So Kite isnt dead yet, or are this story parts a kind of flash-back? It would be at least helpful, if those parts are written in italicize letters.

And i have little problem to imagine Dreaming Poppy. Okay, a guy with pink hair and maybe a Bladebrandier, according to his weapon. Does the job-class-system even exists in this world?

Maybe Dreaming Poppy run away from Ovan? He seems not to be the type that escape from his little sister.

Hm, his words give me much to think about. Elk belongs to him, before the first meeting? Hey, he isnt/wasnt an amnesiac Tsukasa in the past, wasnt he? And about that connection there would be only on person, who would claim him and that would be Morganna. If she even exists in this world.

She isnt the head of Corp. in the other world, isnt she?
Toraus chapter 12 . 1/25/2010
Interesting conversations in both the introduction and the chapter! Yay for Kite! -
Toraus chapter 11 . 1/21/2010
Aw, poor sleepy gardians... Intersting beginning and fun mentioning of Elk and Mia! -
Toraus chapter 10 . 1/12/2010
The last line is very true in .hack. -
Toraus chapter 9 . 1/8/2010
Aw, sad chapter! I feel sorry for Haseo...
Miyu-Moon chapter 9 . 1/6/2010
I am wondering how Albireo can be responsible for what happened to Aina. Did his Epitaph become infected with AIDA?

What kind of Epitaph could BT have? (an Innis perhaps? She is used to play another person, to shield herself. Can it be, that Females with Innis's have bad luck in general?)

OR Tsukasa? Tsukasa is a hard case because we are used to connect him, with his Guardian. An Innis would be proper, because i dont know what the criteria for a Fidhell is.

I look forward for the next chapter.
Toraus chapter 7 . 12/21/2009
Uh oh...poor Haseo he just goes from one bad situation to another... very amusing chapter actually. -
Toraus chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
Aw, I just want to hug Endrance right now. I do have a question though, more clerification than anything else. Is the scene's at the beginning with Balmung a flashback or is it happening at the same time as the rest of the story? The reasion I'm asking is that the last chapter it seemed to be happening at the same time but all the other chapters it happens in the past. Oh and I loved that Albireo made an apearence. - I really liked the story with him and the red before-arua, well that and them scene with Balmug and Orca becoming famous. -
Toraus chapter 5 . 11/22/2009