Reviews for Did Hinata Just Do What I Think She Did?
dylan chapter 16 . 2/22
Wow I'm proud of u u did great
dylan chapter 15 . 2/22
How com you ar not following romez story line I like the way she made it !
turbo168 chapter 13 . 10/14/2013
LOVE IT and ino and shikamaru is the best idea every !
turbo168 chapter 12 . 10/14/2013
if I had a choice I would make it ino and shikamaru and temari and shino but hey that my suggestions and it is your story and I love it so far
turbo1569 chapter 10 . 10/14/2013
i love this story so freaking much and I am thinking or writing my own got any tips?
TheAwesomeFantasticStriker6000 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Good story line, until you get to chapter 14
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
this is hot and funny
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
lol this is funny and HOT
BlossomGirlXoxoXo chapter 16 . 1/20/2013
Shuld update! Nice like a nice read? Or ya bored? Plz check out mu stories
The BOB147 chapter 16 . 1/13/2013
to be honest i perfer the bashing on saurka
Guest chapter 15 . 7/14/2012
sleeper agent.. really? just really ? c'mon
Naruto1357 chapter 16 . 7/16/2012
great chapter. cant wait to see wait to see what happens to Sakura. update when you can thanx
thewonderingman chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
First off nice sadism there, but this is not about the story, this is about those fandom ideas mentioned at the top.

now I know this idea is going to be hard to execute, but give it some thought cause I think it might be a popular story.

Now pleas read this, and try to let your imagination flow while reading it, naruto is acidently sent to the teen titans world where he finds himeself in the middle of a fierc battle between the teen tiatans and slade, after helping the wrong side he slowly begins to notice slade is evil, angry at being lied to he begins to gather all the intel he can on slades plans, armor,androids, and slade himeself, he does this by seeling the documents into a scroll and using a henge to make it seem as if nothing is missing, after collecting all he finds important, obviously he missed something, he runs to the titans to plead his case, but is attacked outside by robin who won't listen to narutos pleas, after fighting robin and defeating him, he notices the othes coming and decides to allow himself to be captured, after answering there rather rushed and silly questions naruto begins to reviel information about slade to them, after leading them to slades hidout where the force slade to retreat, but not before he poisons naruto, the titans are forced to retreat in order to save naruto, who became a full member of the teen titans in everybodys eyes except robins who is still distrutefull of the blonde boy, then say a demansional rift suddenly opened, the cause unknown, I'm guessing its because its the teen titans world and stuff like that happens every other day.

A very disgruntled and angry hulk was spewn out of it, and immediatly begins terrorrysing the city, the titans now recovered after there battle with slade set out to stop him, naruto still a bit weak from the poison decides to use his few long range jutsu, which you can choose, and then I would like to see what you could come up with for the fight, as long as it ended with the hulk being defeated and joining the team, after a couple of months or weaks the rift opens again and ends up sucking docter animo from ben ten into the teen titan world, you can add any hero here you feel like but make him super no weaklings like flash or hawk eyes. carrying on, animo after engaging the teen titans with his army of mutant animals, looses the battle, losing to them he retreats but not before he injects the hulk with mind controling nanites(or whatever that gadget is he uses) and a mutation drug that leaves him stuck in the hulk form. the titans cyborg specifically take an interest in this knew development of hulks, and begins testing his dna and scanning his brain trying to find what caused the sudden change in the hulk, on animos side of this, animo decides to wait awhile and build an army to fight the teen titans, knowing hulk alone wouldn't do it, this is where slade comes in and offers to help animo defeat the teen titans, you can choose to add the whatever the group that jynx is a part of. after that slade and animo recruite block head and goo boy, I am assuming you can tell who I'm talking about there, and other such vilians say the those super robots or thunder and lightning. but anyways the story would hopefully be, a serious love story, I know what your thinking right know, well how am I supposed to add romance to something that seems to be all about fighting, well the answer is in between fights, lets say narutos recuporation time, the months/weaks before animo appears, the time inbetween when animo slade and the others are preparing for battle. and you can add other small/ mager fights if you want, to give you more room to work around to the romance.

But anyways thats as far as I've gotten on that thought, tell me what you think about it.

Also I would have said the interdementional rift was a black hole or worm hole, but I'm a science space and physics geek who also enjoys other sciences, and know that worm holes can only transport objects threw time, though the location is indeterminable, you could enter one in africa and end up on the head of a brontasaurus, and black holes from what currently know about them, would tear them apart on a molecular level, and also then crush the molecules underbilions of pounds of gravity. But you can call it anything you want if you choose to do the story.

Another idea whould be for you to whrite a story about beast boys past, and how he came to be what he is, I never saw an episode where they said anything about his past, so I would like to see what others peaple imagine his past was like.

Me I think he is like naruto an outcast shunned by his peaple, and cast aside to travel the stars in search of a place that could except him, or there is one where he was created to be the altimate weapon where you guessed it something went wrong, I got this idea when cyborg mentioned how unstable beast boys dna was, first thought then was literaly "heh just like hulk green and a total beast".

But still I would actouly rather sea what you could come up with hear so I'm going to let you ponder this one.

Another idea this one is incredibally farfetched even for me.

it starts out with obiwan and quigon acidentally crashing on a unknown planit, there ship unable to take flight the begin to search for a city to sea about buying parts, they end up stumboling upon konahagakure no sato, where they use there powers to gain entry, and begin looking around, they meat naruto who falls for a jedi mind trick and begins telling them all about konaha shinobi chakra jutsus and the other villages, as well as informing them about the tailed beasts.

Amazed by what they heard they went to the hokage to plead for aid in protecting queen amidala, somehow they get sarutobi to agree, but at the price of leaving quigon and paying in full ahead of time, since they where asking for a sizable number of shinobi, after that I just got snipits of fighting scenes, naruto blasting storm troopers away with a rasenshuriken and gettin his hand cut off by darth vader who declares he's his dad. so thats pretty much all I've got here.

My fourth and finale idea, that I'm willing to tell you about. Is this story where naruto is raised by himself to the age of twelve, where he hits puberty, (I hit it early aparently I'm just guesing this is a normal age for guys to hit it), He then begins to slowely change into a girl, but not chust any girl a futanari girl, the rest you can pretty much guess, it is just one giant harem, with some comedy and fights before it starts to get dirty though there can be fights in between the scenes with women.

I lied heres a fith one.

This idea revoves around an apocolypse, lord death from soul eater in a desperate attempt to save his world from the kishine after having all the magic tools stolen, merged his world with another, unfortunatly that world was the bleach-universe, the kids are takin under the wing of none other than zaraki kempachi where, crazy battles are waged against lost souls and odd romances break out, one such battle leaves black star and maka fighting nnoitra while ichigo tries and recover from his earlier fight, the only sex scene I'd ask you to do for this one would be a threesome of makaxzarakixyachiru.

I have a few more ideas, but there for another time they need to be thought on more,you know before I decide to give them away or do them myself. but if I do decide to give them away there yurs to keep for later or trash.

Hope you don't hate the ideas, I know there crazy but you have to admit they have some potential, at least in my opinion, anyways tell me what you think of them.

Ps. I apologize for the length of this but here's a review to cheer you up.

I always enjoyed a bit of sadism and so far this story does not disapoint in that aspect, the teasing was an erotic torture and was well writen and thought out unlike others, who makw them cave right away.

I also like sadistic naruto, I always thought naruto needed a darker more perverted side, thanks for doing that for me and saving me the embarassment of trying to do it myself.

Other than that I think whips ball gags and ropes are the only things missing in this story.

I think hinata from the canon would fient after hearing the first few sentences describing what you made her do. But her personality was one of a kind, and I dought anyone could have done a better job!

I'll probably send another review later so see you then.
Wolfone10 chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
"hiding the fact that he knew what Hinata didn't want him to know and he knew that Hinata didn't want him to know what he knew about what she had done " seriously, don't use sentences like this one... I had to read the damn thing three times to wrap my head around it.
DaDarknessWithin chapter 7 . 4/3/2012
"WHERE and WHO can be better than my Hinata-hime? I mean really, I'd have to be in heaven to find anything better, but even then...even Kami would be amazed by her beauty!"

Somewhere in heaven, Kami was listening to what Naruto was saying. He then looked at Hinata and he had to admit, she was one fine looking lady. The prophecy child seems to be doing fine, he thought amused.

LOL bitch slap jutsu! trolol