Reviews for Birds and Bees:NaruHina
Not even Lee's tears? That kid is the meaning of, well, unusual.
sammy11461 chapter 1 . 1/21
one of the best fanfics I have read yet, great job
ramenfan chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
The next chapter should be as good as this one
Hektols chapter 5 . 2/3/2014
Insert lemon here...

Just kidding.
Hektols chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
Very good work with the wedding, specially making Shikamaru Naruto's best man, he proved to be better friend than Sasuke or Sakura.
Hektols chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
They should talk to the manager and have that waiter who flirts with the female customers fired, that's bad for the businesses. I also think that Naruto should be angry with the others with their lack of respect they showed to Hinata and him spying their date.
Hektols chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
Good work, specially with the part where Hinata defends Naruto from Sakura's verbal insults.

It's annoying when fics keep Naruto as genin just because he was not promoted in the original yet, in it there is the excuse of Akatsuki's attacks and the war but in this story there were years of peace where Naruto could have taken the Exams.
Hektols chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Very funny begining, specially when Naruto told Hiashi that Hinata was teaching him to make babies.

It's great that he allowed the relationship between the two.
xasylumx chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
this was an interesting story i had fun reading it
dragonhero45 chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
This story just screams fluff! It was adorable and realistic at the same time. Nice work!
Bloody-Rozez chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
love it! :3
jojo07 chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
Ah it was cute! I almost cried in the wedding scene:3 but anyways I love your story and your ideas to it! Loved. It.!
daniel 29 chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
I believe that Naruto proposed to hinata in a traditional way but not in a forced manner although it makes you wonder how many couples used a hat in some way to propose marriage
Shiso no Kitsune chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
This last chapter was...cute. It wasn't the unabashed smut that fills this site, but more along the lines of 'erotica' than 'lemon'.

Also (and if you tell anyone I said this, I'll deny it then bombard your house from orbit) I prefer this story without the final chapter. I feel that the last chapter doesn't have the same presence in the story as the others do.

To quote Bill & Tedd: "This was most excellent!"
Shiso no Kitsune chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
Now I don't usuallycare for weddings, but when it's Naruto and Hinata I find that I can't stop reading. It was a very touching part of the story, and now I dubious about continuing to the last chapter because the story leading up to it was so wonderful without any serious raunch. ButI shall press on and finish the whole thing.