Reviews for Not Just for Kicks oneshot
jessa76 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
i hope they got a hea
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
found this and love it...what a sweet story and love that it's someone other than edwerd. like that alice and rosie are the daughters...good job
JackSkellington'sBride chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Ok I don't care if it's a one-shot I'm gonna beg here with all ma southern heart please write a more ya really good please write a more I am a beggin.
cloudie day chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
FUCKING LOVE IT! ... I want more... damnit this is why I dont like oneshots! *sigh*
Vicki-Jasper-Whitlock chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
love it! you have to update soon!
mizzymarii chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
it is...AMAZING! Please please if you care about your fans at ALL! Finish this up amnd fast. I also like how you added that French in there. Please keep up the good work and the only way you could do that is by WORKING!
SocksWarmTheHeart chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
KEEP GOING!

This would make an excellent full story!

Keep going, about dates and such and have Edward suddenly have an erge to see his daughter and find out bellas dating, only realizing how beutiful and wonderful Bella is. The a Man war! hahaha, it would be PERFECT!
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
You should keep going! GO GO GO GO

DONT MAKE IT A ONE SHOT! GO GO GO
mellyb6 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Isn't it so much hotter when things are written in French? I get people telling me this everyday! (I'm French). And I really like the entire thing. What happened to Emmett is sad but the way he explained it to his daughter was so sweet. It would be nice if you planned on writing a bit more, like a glimpse of the future :)
emo-princess666 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
are you goin to continue this story or are you going to leave it as one chapter because i like the plot of this story and i would really like to see it continue
katt-ryn chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Hey there, This is the second time I read this...it's just that good and I came across it again during a search. Love...love ...love your Emett
PrincessGBRS chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
aw! TOO CUTE!
neeuqpmats chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Just found this today and totally loved it. Already added it to my favourites. *whispers* I have a secret thing for Emmett/Bella being together sh* I just loved this with the whole DILF thing happening and the whole hot soccer mom thing. Oh yeah. Would love to see it extended... I will add it to my alerts just in case *wink* Great job.
emo nemo96 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009