Reviews for Armed Intervention
FanLass chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Good story, I love the way you wrote the relationship between Joe and Methos. I think you caught them. The flashbacks were a little confusing but all in all it was a very good story.

bonnie
Marioni chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
I realize that you have written this piece ages ago, and that you probably don't expect new reviews about it anymore, but I thought you might still appreciate some positive feedback!

I just finished reading armed Intervention and I wanted to congratulate you on a great fic, super characterization and clever plot! A long read, but well worth it!
Shaded chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Absolutely, bloody, brilliant! I cannot express my extreme excitement and overall appreciation that you managed to do him correctly, Methos I mean. I've never really dared to really try to portray him in a fic, because I'm afraid I'll both if up and I couldn't bear doing that. But you've managed splendidly.

Great work. Great writing. Great plot. You definately have a career in writing.
Jade2099 chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
This was absolutely bloody brilliant! My eyes stayed glued to this screen for hours as I read it. Wonderful characterization of everyone!
Sandy chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
Kick-ass story!
Lauren chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
I thought the ending was really the last sentence.
Agreos chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
Great, simply great. A believeable storie as well, the only thing I would suggest is offering translations of the latin. I took the time to dig out my latin dictionary but I doubt most people even own latin dictionarys.
Laurelin173 chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
I can safely say that this is one of the best Highlander fics I've read. I've seen the entire series, and you've captured the characters remarkably well. Well done on the flashbacks, as well- All in all, a truly excellent story!

Laurel
Jedi Skysong a.k.a. the Kat who's too lazy too log in chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
HOT D MN! (Pardon my French) I had to pick my jaw up from the floor several times while reading this story. WOW! A kick- $$ Methos at his tormented, manipulative "just-a-guy", Death-on-a-Horse best. This is the Methos I want to see if the Powers That Be ever decide to do a live-action Methos chronicles show. Aaaaand I'm intrigued by your explanation on why the ROG dropped off the face of the earth during Mac's battle with Ahriman. I've seen the "champion-in-waiting" theme for Methos before and I like your take on it.

Love the Spartacus twist. Even better, I was in stitches trying to picture the ROG as a comic book character. Barbaros, eh? I'm actually wishing I can get my hands on that non-existent comic book.

do hit the keyboard again and write more.
AnnieO chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
One of the best characterizations of Methos I have come across. Loved the plot and there can never be enough ROG and Joe banter for my tastes!

Please, please write more!
Cestershire chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
Very interesting... this fic has a lot of potential, and I am frankly eager to see it continued! Please go on ... PLEASE ! PLEASE CONTINUE THIS GREAT STORY ! ! I think that I’m going fucking crazy … it’s been a hell of a long time ago since you last updated this … please write more …

DeViL HuNtEr
TangledAria chapter 1 . 2/6/2002
Wow. This is quite possibly the best *anything* I've ever read. Your pacing is wonderful and your grasp of the characters is near perfect. Your knowledge of madness and psychological depression is great, something most authors have trouble with. And the 'voice' throughout the entire story is unique and wholly Methos. This story is simply beautiful. Great Job! I can't wait for the next.
Nancy6 chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
WOW! This was a novel length, I'm guessing historically accurate, engrossing fic. You really captured Metho's tenuous hold on reality and how difficult it must be for him to find the strength to go on when he loses or kills his friends and enemies. Excellent!
sidheranma chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
Wow. This is one of the best Highlander fanfictions I've ever read. The only problem I had with it was the switching back and forth between different dates. It got a little confusing in some places.
Alice Shockley chapter 1 . 1/25/2002
Wonderful! What more can be said. The best Methos characterization ever. This is a must-read for any real fan.