Reviews for Birds and Bees: Original
Criaade chapter 9 . 11/16
Okay this is just too dumb... Did you have to make so fucking dumb... Comon...
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 10/7
amazing story, CONGRATULATIONS
BartWLewis chapter 15 . 4/18
Awesome. I like the pairing and it is an underused pairing, but really good none the less. I can't wait for another chapter an the next part of the story. I can't help but feel bad about Hinata, but at least she can move on now, knowing that she has a friend in Naruto.

Good luck and update soon.
helrio uzugaku chapter 15 . 4/14
Lol naughty naughty shizune, wonder how sakura would take the new development. Probably get jealous naruto found love while she's left out to dry, serves the pink banshee right for the basic hell she puts everyone through whenever she opens her mouth. If ears had souls they would go to sakura's mouth to enjoy hell.
Etokaiten chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Gonna reread this
Rebmul chapter 15 . 4/1/2014
savitar crimson blade chapter 15 . 2/4/2014
Get hinata in on it do hear threesome heh well that one of my idea's just saying
Badgedbadger chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
Just one word: FuckyouSakura. Silly Naruto.
AJGuardian chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
LOOOOOOLL! Oh GOD that too funny!
VioletSaber chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
No idea why you're passing this off as the original when Romez was the one who wrote this fanfic. All you did was copy and paste his hard work and act like you wrote the material! You don't even give credit to Romez even though he let you adopt his fanfic. You're blatantly stealing his work and betraying the trust he bestowed on you when he allowed you to adopt. He shouldn't have even passed the story to you in the first place, it's very clear that you had no intention to do change shit. SO TO ANYONE READING THIS REVIEW, KYUUBI16 IS COMPLETELY STEALING ROMEZ's WORK. I don't give a damn if Romez let Kyuubi16 adopt, the least he can do is give him credit. Instead he acts like the original author. I wonder how many other stories you have "adopted".
narushizficlover chapter 15 . 6/15/2013
Great fic i loved it. When will next chapter be out. Can't wait. :D
aranifir chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
Great story and a amazing pairing.
Stealthshrimp chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Love this pairing )
sleepinglush chapter 15 . 3/30/2013
i can already see it kakashi catches shizune reading his fav book :)
Jeovany chapter 12 . 1/2/2013