Reviews for Birds and Bees: Original
BartWLewis chapter 15 . 4/18
Awesome. I like the pairing and it is an underused pairing, but really good none the less. I can't wait for another chapter an the next part of the story. I can't help but feel bad about Hinata, but at least she can move on now, knowing that she has a friend in Naruto.

Good luck and update soon.
helrio uzugaku chapter 15 . 4/14
Lol naughty naughty shizune, wonder how sakura would take the new development. Probably get jealous naruto found love while she's left out to dry, serves the pink banshee right for the basic hell she puts everyone through whenever she opens her mouth. If ears had souls they would go to sakura's mouth to enjoy hell.
Etokaiten chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Gonna reread this
Rebmul chapter 15 . 4/1/2014
interesting
savitar crimson blade chapter 15 . 2/4/2014
Get hinata in on it do hear threesome heh well that one of my idea's just saying
Badgedbadger chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
Just one word: FuckyouSakura. Silly Naruto.
AJGuardian chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
LOOOOOOLL! Oh GOD that too funny!
VioletSaber chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
No idea why you're passing this off as the original when Romez was the one who wrote this fanfic. All you did was copy and paste his hard work and act like you wrote the material! You don't even give credit to Romez even though he let you adopt his fanfic. You're blatantly stealing his work and betraying the trust he bestowed on you when he allowed you to adopt. He shouldn't have even passed the story to you in the first place, it's very clear that you had no intention to do change shit. SO TO ANYONE READING THIS REVIEW, KYUUBI16 IS COMPLETELY STEALING ROMEZ's WORK. I don't give a damn if Romez let Kyuubi16 adopt, the least he can do is give him credit. Instead he acts like the original author. I wonder how many other stories you have "adopted".
narushizficlover chapter 15 . 6/15/2013
Great fic i loved it. When will next chapter be out. Can't wait. :D
aranifir chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
Great story and a amazing pairing.
Stealthshrimp chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Love this pairing )
sleepinglush chapter 15 . 3/30/2013
i can already see it kakashi catches shizune reading his fav book :)
Jeovany chapter 12 . 1/2/2013
Awesome.
DarthKakuzu chapter 15 . 12/16/2012
Great story! Shizune just jumped quite a few notches in my favorite pairings with naruto. Hasnt been updated for several months though witch depresses me. this story has such great potential for ending with a real romantic, true love feel, OR Going down the path of kinkiness and debauchery. OR even a mixture of the two.

After looking at all the stories youve written I can understand you getting sidetracked or just not finding the fetishes you were hoping for, but I ask you to please wrap this baby up. Pun very much intended! "What pun?" you ask! Well Shizune left the condoms in the sink. Which means Shizune actually showed nauto how babies are made... Multiple times. Shizune should be PREGNANT. Obvious choice seeing as how that was the whole point of the story.

Anyways dont like that idea?... Looking to spice of the relationship thats only a day old? There are three obvious choices:

1. Hinata! As for me I HATE hinata paired with naruto. But when couples are looking to relight their "eternal flames of youth" hehe a threesome with another girl is one of the obvious choices. Not to mention Hinata mastubating to some narushizy action screams bi sexual! Plus gives you the great opportunity to end the story with "And they all lived happily ever after."

2. Anko! Love NARUANKO! Village Pariahs in LOVE! Biased behavior aside. Why was Anko on Hinatas side? Is Anko in love with Shizune? Is Anko in the fetish store? Ofcourse she is. Iruka Broke up with her? A situation arises where two friends decide to help each other. Not to mention its Anko...AKA Crazy Snake Lady so of course LOLZ will be had.

3. While Shizune is out looking to improve their sex life naruto seeks to perfect it with help from Kakashi. Obviosly he has jiraiya tags along. After a day of IchaIcha Lessons, Naruto comes to Shizune With a Shadow Clone or two. Thatll make shizune regret trying to improve something thats already perfect... maybe.

Fuck it 4. Do all of them. Obviously go in the order of: 3, 2, 1, PREGNANT! Or 2, 1, 3, Pregnant! Introduces the idea of "Sharing" to hinata. You can get a minimum of like 15 more chapters.

Anyways please take this into consideration. Great story. Not enough good NaruShiz stories for this one too end before the ending.
darthmasterbane chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
Pwft... HA! I was loving the subtle comedy throughout, the whole innocent part, but the ending. It just put it over the top. Bravo.