Reviews for Hermione Granger, the Slytherin
Plz update soon I need fanfic and I finished my other one so I need somone to update their sory
Ella150 chapter 13 . 7/27
It is now 2015. According to the Updated thing on the top, you haven't updated in three years. Where is the rest of this story?!
Later in the story hermione and Draco should date. 3 dramione forever
JessChen chapter 12 . 6/19
Wow, no update for 3 years? :( Come on, please update!
Anakin Potter chapter 1 . 6/1
That was really good!
Captain C Word chapter 13 . 5/29
This was awesome. I can't wait for more!
I couldn't take this seriously because Hermoine would never be sorted into Slytherin as not only is she not a pureblood but she has NO wizarding blood in her whatsoever
Dragon'sHost chapter 13 . 4/19
This story is one of the most amazing things I've ever read. I do hope you continue it!
HalfDrow chapter 13 . 4/12
Hi! Just popped in to inform you that I faved and followed this story, just in case you will some day continue it :) It's one of the very best I've read here, so I really hope you do. All the best to you!

HalfDrow
I hope you come back and finish the story
TheLittleRoguex chapter 13 . 4/1
Is this abandoned...? I just lovvvvvvvvvve this fanfic and would love for it to be updated again.
TheLittleRoguex chapter 1 . 3/30
I favourited this story ages ago cause I thought the summery was so interesting, so glad I now have the time to read it and even though it's just the first chapter I just lovvvvvvve it so far :)
A-n-i-m-e-i-s-l-i-f-e-1-2-3 chapter 6 . 3/24
d'awww
Please, continue this.
Guests chapter 13 . 2/26
You said that you were 3000 words into the next chapter, but you last updated this roughly 3 years ago. Have you left this story on hiatus? I really hope you find the time and inspiration to continue this story, it's truly a masterpiece. It would be a shame to leave such a work of art unfinished. if you never finish this story, just know that i loved what you have created so far with Slytherin Hermione, especially her relationship with Professor Snape.