Reviews for Hermione Granger, the Slytherin
Harry2 chapter 3 . 12h
When you impress Severus enough to offer PRIVATE tutoring in potion making, you HAVE to be doing something RIGHT! He NEVER does that normally. NEVER! Hermione, you are going to be getting some SERIOUS lessons from your head of house in his speciality!
Harry2 chapter 2 . 13h
Well, Dumbledore and Snape came up with a VERY interesting way to cover the fact that Hermione IS from Muggle parents! And it will make things very interesting indeed.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 16h
Well, its off to Hogwarts for Hermione. I look forward to seeing how Slytherin shapes her!
this story is amazing. I love it, with all the drama and odd friendships, somehow it fits wonderfully. I can't wait to see a grown up Hermione. And to think the plot will only thickens.. Can't wait! Please hurry with the next chapters. I think I became addicted.
painfulldarksoul chapter 13 . 5/24
Last update, several years ago. -_- I still hope you continue.
MoonWatersLight chapter 13 . 5/17
This is such a good story but you haven't updated in years! Please start updating again soon! I absolutely love this! Please, please, please! I want to know what happens! I am completely enamored! Please?
Please update
Lena Lennox chapter 2 . 5/13
Of course it's abandoned... why wouldn't it be abandoned. Nearly all the decent Slytherin Hermione are. -sigh-
Star chapter 1 . 5/1
All of your fics are well written and I enjoy each of them. I notice it's been a while since you last updated, I'm very sad to think I won't get to read any more.
กูงง กูอ่านไม่ออก
GIVE ME MOOOORRRE
TheDoctorsTrueCompanion chapter 13 . 2/14
2012, you last updated in 2012! I demand that you get back to writing!
lavanyalabelle chapter 3 . 1/21
Um.. I have a question, if Dumbledore made Snape take an Unbreakable Vow not to try to kill himself again, isn't that counter-productive? I mean, the unbreakable vow kills you if you break it. Logically, it follows that should Snape try to commit suicide again, the Vow itself will kill him.
I quite loved the premise and believe the rest will be fascinating, but I couldn't quite grasp this lapse in logic.
ritzkiaprilia chapter 13 . 1/20
Wow, Love this story :D
Hope you will pick up this story again in the near future
Your story really awesome, that's why I can't wait to see the next chapter :D
ritzkiaprilia chapter 10 . 1/20
Ugh poor Severus (He is one of my fave character in HP), I hope in this fanfic he will get a happy ending with Hermione