Reviews for Hermione Granger, the Slytherin
ady71 chapter 13 . 5/17
Updated 2017 PLEASE!
kate1309 chapter 13 . 5/18
Hey, I was just wondering if you were planning on continuing this? I absolutely adore this story and I would love it if you'd update. Please let me know not to expect anything else if you're not going to, it'd be a shame, but I'd like to know. Thanks for putting the time and effort into writing this amazing story.
Adahmel chapter 13 . 5/14
Updates please! I would hate it never to continue.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 4/22
Well at least your honest in this being a pure script fic. I hate it when *false choices* are given that lead to the same outcome which aren't really choices.
Epic chapter 8 . 4/18
I hope you're reading this, but i am absolutely in love with the story, though sadly you are not active currently. Will hope for more.
Epic chapter 2 . 4/18
Amazing! I am only on the second Chapter, and this has got to be one of the best stories i have heard of! focusing on Hermoine in slytherin, I'm already excited for what will happen. Expecting the same for the rest. :)
Hermionw chapter 2 . 3/6
I LOVE IT
Martionmanswife chapter 7 . 2/12
Since it has been several years since this story was updated, I am going to have to hope that some encouragement leads to your updating it soon. It is too good a story to abandon. That said... sighs, I am going to keep following it, and hope that it is finished.
Martionmanswife chapter 4 . 2/12
I am really enjoying this story. gives another side to Hermione. Great job.
Martionmanswife chapter 1 . 2/11
to be honest, this is going to be the first Hermione Granger story from her point of view I have read yet. I am very interested to see what happens.
This is fantastic!
Please don't abandon this story.
I hope the muse strikes again soon.
iloveyou1234 chapter 6 . 11/26/2016
okay, girl just omg
iloveyou1234 chapter 12 . 11/26/2016
OMG the detention note is from Marcus? He knows her secret maybe?
iloveyou1234 chapter 13 . 11/26/2016
please please please continue writing. This story is all that gets me through my work and now it has left me hanging. :(
Michele chapter 8 . 10/30/2016
I can't even begin to express how much I love this. Literature is a wizardry of its own kind, and you have managed to capture its magic with an unmatched splendor. - Thank you for this piece; may you never shy away from the gift you possess.