Reviews for Hermione Granger, the Slytherin
mahek chapter 1 . 3/25
omg !
Please please update! Pretty please? I really love the idea of Hermoine in Slytherin! This changes EVERYTHING in the last few books! I would LOVE to see how everything plays out with Draco's situation in the HbP having Hermione as a friend.. Ugh the whole thing is just so FASCINATING.
starbuck.23.fanalo chapter 13 . 3/4
Dear Liz,

Please continue this story. It's way too good to go unfinished. If the format is stressing you with how involved and slow it would be to go year by year, then maybe you could change it up? Imply previous events, and/or skip large periods. I don't know, I just love this story so much and hope that I can hear more of it:)

If you need a Beta or want to bounce ideas i would very open to that.

All the very best,
Starbuck
Crimson57 chapter 13 . 3/2
I'm so exited and sad at the same time, this was the best fanfiction I have ever read with Hermione being in Slytherin. But I'm sad at the same time because the story stops here. If you read this, please please consider to continue! I know it's a lot of work and I'm just one person asking probably since it has been such a long time. But I think, if you continue people will read the fanfic and love it!
JessChen chapter 11 . 2/25
Update please...it's been 2 years...
Little Karma chapter 13 . 1/3
well this is certainly an interesting story. I wasn't even looking for a fic and i found it, i love the concept of Hermione being in Slytherin. i wonder how it is going to work with the bassilic
Preypacer chapter 13 . 12/17/2013
I just found this fic and absolutely adore it! I have really liked reading the more slytherin side of the story and what life is like in slytherin house. I have also enjoyed how you have handled the characters! Well done! The CoS chapters looks like it will be pretty interesting considering the threat to the muggleborns! I know it has been a while since you last updated and I you are able to return soon, but I do hope everything is good and well with you regardless!
Anon A Mouse chapter 13 . 11/28/2013