Reviews for Seeking Comfort
ifithasapulse chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I'm mad they got rid of Bela. She was a fantastic character. Good work.
DelphineCormyay chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
:D LOVE IT
FFFfanfictionfanatic chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This was very cute :)

Wish it was a bit longer though :(

But i loved it :D
Fifille chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I loved this so much, this so should've been in the episode!
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Very sweet! I must admit that scene in the cemetery has tipped me towards shipping Bela/Dean and I like your rendering of it here. I especially like the last line. Good job!
asyouwishxladyswan chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Oh, I really like this little scene here. You've definitely made me like the idea of Dean/Bela (not that I didn't (already) a little before now), but you've REALLY made me like 'em even more.

I particularly liked the line in the first paragraph: "And for a moment, Dean forgot how he wanted to hate her" That whole first bit was a nice little look at Dean, and also, at how one could look differently at Bela (especially at that particular moment).

Plus, this nice little piece here is a good bit to say what happened right after that graveyard bit in the episode. My imagination always wanted to think up something :)

Nice job :)

Megan
Huntress1987 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
excellent fic. Granted I didn't want it to end there...would've been cool to see a little AU scene added to it that wasn't in the episode...

anywho, great job!
494dwangel chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
loved them together i don't know why kripke didn't exploit their chemistry...loved this