Reviews for Discovering the Power the Dark Lord Knows Not
paskinmath chapter 11 . 11/1
I had never seen the wind of death translation of Voldemort before. In an uncharacteristically childish train of thought I started with a whole bunch of taunting nicknames including death fart and SBD.
I really appreciate the outright giggle that your story provided me.
I really like this story. Your characters are smooth, and mostly true to form. (You Edward is less creepy stalkerish than the original, thank Merlin) Your plot is quite plausible, and wonderfully detailed. Harry isn't a pushover, but he isn't G-d either.
Kichou chapter 21 . 10/24
Nice story. I enjoyed reading it.
Black Fox34 chapter 21 . 10/11
Ahhh come in. Please please continue the story. I would love to know what happens. The triplets and Rose's baby. I need to know. Specially about what happens with Ron and if Severus finds his true love. Please continue updating Discovering the Power the Dark Lord Knows Not. Besides you didn't write about Aro and Lucian and their coven and paxk. What happened?
Mirage chapter 4 . 10/11
ohhh yes...vernon ley will have so much fun in the big child rapist even when it was only a attempted one...i dont think that there time will be happy and rape and broken bones will be the easyest Thing that will happen to them...

now only petunia Needs a good beating and some time in jail he can life in his own home like he wants and never will see his "Family" ever again...maybe only for the Trial...
bastards...home they will have a hell of a time..
yukino76 chapter 21 . 9/20
good story i'm happy i discover it ;)
Cymiee chapter 21 . 9/15
I really hope you continue to write will be my favorite fan fiction :3
TuesdayCoffeeJunky chapter 21 . 8/14
Great Story. I hope there will be more sometime.
Rick BGOH chapter 21 . 8/3
Great chapter of a wonderful tale, I look forward to seeing the next chapter when it's written.
lovehurtsandheals chapter 21 . 7/21
This story is beautiful and I especially lived Harry's speech about the power of love. Great job!
Continue with the stories
annette-ella chapter 21 . 6/28
Great. Thank you
Fallow51 chapter 21 . 6/7
Good story pity it's only almost finished... : ) Kudos :)
ShatteredDragon chapter 21 . 5/22
Charmedguy1993 chapter 21 . 5/21
is this getting updated soon ? i love this story and i LOVE the fact that Harry gave Rosalie a chance to have a child !
belladu57 chapter 21 . 4/4