Reviews for Discovering the Power the Dark Lord Knows Not
hope chapter 21 . 4/28
I like your story hope you update
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 21 . 4/6
hope you update it soon...loved it till now...
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
babesbraves chapter 21 . 1/24
What a fantastic story it is such a pity it is not going to be finished. This was one of the best crossovers I have ever read.
Karianne chapter 21 . 12/16/2016
NEED MORE CHAPTERS!
OutsidersWhiteTiger chapter 21 . 11/19/2016
I love the story, but I have a question that is not completely related to it. I am a Texas educated person, and I was not aware of the information that you gave about Thomas Jefferson. I would like to correct the errors in my education. Is there a reliable source that you can recommend? Thank you.
wotpsycho chapter 21 . 9/15/2016
This and your other story are both wonderful. They both had amazing Battle of Hogwarts, I especially loved the way you told it as news coverage in the other and the differing POVs in this to make it really feel like it was in a grand scale. The three way relationship was done really well, fit the characters and happened in a believable way-believable for HP, that is.

I'm really sorry to hear that there have been negative reviews, you definitely don't deserve them; it sounds like they were just from people who need overdone drama and angst, which if they feel that way they should just read something else. I hope you are still writing for yourself, it seems like something you enjoy and I hope bad reviews won't keep you from sharing your great work with us. If you do keep writing, maybe switch to AO3, reviewers seem to be much more positive there!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/22/2016
Soul mate? REALLY?! Only the soulmate can open the collar? Oh and while doing that they lift a 2000 year old curse that had caused them to hate each other. Well isn't that fking convenient. Now all that's left is for Harry to become a Disney princess.. complete animals singing along with him while frolicking in the forest. You really couldn't have made it a little more cooler like some good old fashioned ritual that involves the blood of a virgin? You know, the good stuff? Hopefully now that Harry got his magic back he is going to fk shit up because that's exactly what I would do if I had magic. While your plot is pretty much outrageous, I do enjoy reading it so please don't take this as a flame.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
Aw... I can't believe you took one of the most important things away from Harry just after he lost Sirius... I'm actually surprised Harry hasn't become suicidal from depression or at least try running away. I mean... why would he stay with the Dursleys?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
I want to thank you for writing this. Even though it's not finished, and if the date is accurate might never be, I find your story compelling and clever- well worth the read! It's so in character that fudge would do something so stupid, selfish, illegal, and in humane as bind Harry's magic that I'm surprised it wasn't done in cannon. Then for Ron to be an ass and drop squib Harry, after all there's that accountant (which always struck me as code for squib) they don't talk about. Hermione being loyal even Draco being clever enough to do research and figure out the truth and forge a different path than cannon all strike me as possible without making them out of character. I look forward to the rest of what you've written. So far I find it thoughtful and great!
Tlyna52 chapter 21 . 8/1/2016
Just recently found your story and loved it. I wish you would come back and finish it as it is so very good. By the way I agree regarding Thomas Jefferson.
Abdogeomni chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
pretty good fic
Anonymous chapter 11 . 7/2/2016
Voldemort in french doesn't mean 'Wind of Death', it translates to flight of death
Guest chapter 21 . 6/5/2016
i love this story, please update
hawkswench chapter 21 . 1/16/2016
I do wish you would finish this story. Especially with Alan Rickman's death this week.
1,008 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »