Reviews for Discovering the Power the Dark Lord Knows Not
wotpsycho chapter 21 . 9/15
This and your other story are both wonderful. They both had amazing Battle of Hogwarts, I especially loved the way you told it as news coverage in the other and the differing POVs in this to make it really feel like it was in a grand scale. The three way relationship was done really well, fit the characters and happened in a believable way-believable for HP, that is.

I'm really sorry to hear that there have been negative reviews, you definitely don't deserve them; it sounds like they were just from people who need overdone drama and angst, which if they feel that way they should just read something else. I hope you are still writing for yourself, it seems like something you enjoy and I hope bad reviews won't keep you from sharing your great work with us. If you do keep writing, maybe switch to AO3, reviewers seem to be much more positive there!
Soul mate? REALLY?! Only the soulmate can open the collar? Oh and while doing that they lift a 2000 year old curse that had caused them to hate each other. Well isn't that fking convenient. Now all that's left is for Harry to become a Disney princess.. complete animals singing along with him while frolicking in the forest. You really couldn't have made it a little more cooler like some good old fashioned ritual that involves the blood of a virgin? You know, the good stuff? Hopefully now that Harry got his magic back he is going to fk shit up because that's exactly what I would do if I had magic. While your plot is pretty much outrageous, I do enjoy reading it so please don't take this as a flame.
Aw... I can't believe you took one of the most important things away from Harry just after he lost Sirius... I'm actually surprised Harry hasn't become suicidal from depression or at least try running away. I mean... why would he stay with the Dursleys?
I want to thank you for writing this. Even though it's not finished, and if the date is accurate might never be, I find your story compelling and clever- well worth the read! It's so in character that fudge would do something so stupid, selfish, illegal, and in humane as bind Harry's magic that I'm surprised it wasn't done in cannon. Then for Ron to be an ass and drop squib Harry, after all there's that accountant (which always struck me as code for squib) they don't talk about. Hermione being loyal even Draco being clever enough to do research and figure out the truth and forge a different path than cannon all strike me as possible without making them out of character. I look forward to the rest of what you've written. So far I find it thoughtful and great!
Tlyna52 chapter 21 . 8/1
Just recently found your story and loved it. I wish you would come back and finish it as it is so very good. By the way I agree regarding Thomas Jefferson.
Abdogeomni chapter 1 . 7/4
pretty good fic
Anonymous chapter 11 . 7/2
Voldemort in french doesn't mean 'Wind of Death', it translates to flight of death
i love this story, please update
hawkswench chapter 21 . 1/16
I do wish you would finish this story. Especially with Alan Rickman's death this week.
jessicariddle87 chapter 21 . 1/11
OMFG update! I want to read what happens next!
jessicariddle87 chapter 12 . 1/11
update please! i love this story!
Corala chapter 21 . 1/7
Hope to see more soon to this old one as it so good
paskinmath chapter 11 . 11/1/2015
I had never seen the wind of death translation of Voldemort before. In an uncharacteristically childish train of thought I started with a whole bunch of taunting nicknames including death fart and SBD.
I really appreciate the outright giggle that your story provided me.
I really like this story. Your characters are smooth, and mostly true to form. (You Edward is less creepy stalkerish than the original, thank Merlin) Your plot is quite plausible, and wonderfully detailed. Harry isn't a pushover, but he isn't G-d either.
Kichou chapter 21 . 10/24/2015
Nice story. I enjoyed reading it.
Black Fox34 chapter 21 . 10/11/2015
Ahhh come in. Please please continue the story. I would love to know what happens. The triplets and Rose's baby. I need to know. Specially about what happens with Ron and if Severus finds his true love. Please continue updating Discovering the Power the Dark Lord Knows Not. Besides you didn't write about Aro and Lucian and their coven and paxk. What happened?
1,002 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »