Reviews for Full Moon
TheQueenofErynLagasryn chapter 15 . 10/23/2017
that was absolutely fantastic. I have no idea why I have never seen or read it before. amazing job! thank you for sharing this story with us
Guest chapter 15 . 10/18/2017
Bruh this is the best one yet I almost cried it was so fucking sweet I love the friendship the most god what the fuck why couldn't this be the actual book
Superpotterwholockiscool chapter 15 . 8/30/2017
Oh my freaking screaming god! I am SO crying right now. Fuck me! Fuck you! Oh my god.
This is one of the best stories I've ever read and it's so well developed and so well written and oh my SHIT. I am absolutely favoriting and following this and you! Forever and ever will I remember this story and I will CRY talking about it to my friends (who'll probably think I'm crazy and overly emotional)! I LOVE YOU MARRY ME ARGHH WRITE MOOOREEE (Sorry about the fangirlish incoherence, I'm just that infatuated with your story!)
ParkerLuce chapter 15 . 7/24/2017
Well that was just amazing. I love what you did with this universe and how you ended it.
cjj chapter 15 . 5/29/2017
this is wonderful, great story/plot. You are a great writer, i love your characters, Bella is definitely very wise and strong, the way she should be, and Jacob and Edward too. I like you writing style, meaningful dialogues, nice jokes and everything. Thank you for sharing this with us.
doritotasticwizard chapter 15 . 4/19/2017
This is amazing. I've never read anything like it and I'm just blown away.
YaGirlMo chapter 14 . 3/12/2017
Fuck, I'm crying again.
YaGirlMo chapter 15 . 3/11/2017
This was so freaking beautiful and I'm literally on the verge of shedding tears and my mom's in the car with me thinking something's wrong but really I'm just so happy (and sad it's over).

It's funny because I actually remember reading this a few years back (14 then) but I guess it's so much more different because I definitely don't remember being so emotional over it lol.

I'll probably reread this tomorrow.
Jdy chapter 15 . 2/10/2017
This was wonderful
Ariel-Scarlett chapter 15 . 1/16/2017
What a great story! Love your writing. So many good things here. The way you had the pack and the Cullens became so close and the friendships that were formed were just incredibly touching. Very rare that Jake and Edward would became actual real friends, don't ever see that in other stories. But the greatest thing was the way you had Bella and Jake fall in love and their relationship was just as it should be. This is one of my all-time favorite sentences I've ever read in any Twilight-stories: "Just stick with me, Mud Pie, and you'll never be cold." :)
Thank you!
The Hope Lions chapter 15 . 12/5/2016
I AM SOBBING. THIS IS NOT ONLY THE BEST TWILIGHT FIC I HAVE EVER READ BUT ONE OF THE BEST OVERALL. THE ENDING KILLED ME, AND SO DID THE REST.

I really appreciate how this was both a BellaXJacob fic and a pro-Edward fic. I haven't found a single other fic in which they all get along and Edward isn't evil, and I really appreciate it. I love it so much I can't even describe it.
Jibrah chapter 15 . 8/8/2016
What a sweet story! Thanks for the happiness.
djcarnation chapter 15 . 7/20/2016
wow beautiful story and beautiful ending. i cried at the end edward finally got his bella and she imprinted on will always be one of my favorite you so much for writing this for us to read
paltropie chapter 12 . 7/14/2016
Oh. My. This was perfect, and I absolutely loved it. I honestly think that this is better than the actual books, and the way you wrote it just satisfied me beyond words.
Will you ever continue the sequel? I'd love to read that too.
Dani1708 chapter 15 . 6/24/2016
I adore this story, it's so beautiful, I have no words. You made me love a character that I didn't thought I could love (Edward). I also loved the friendship between Eddie and Jake, it was absolutely beautiful. It's so much more than a love story, it's tale of friendship, acceptance ,and family. Seriously, I have now words. Thank you so much for taking your time to write and you have true talent as a writer!

(sorry if I made spelling mistakes, english is not my mother thong )