Reviews for Full Moon
Jibrah chapter 15 . 8/8
What a sweet story! Thanks for the happiness.
djcarnation chapter 15 . 7/20
wow beautiful story and beautiful ending. i cried at the end edward finally got his bella and she imprinted on will always be one of my favorite you so much for writing this for us to read
paltropie chapter 12 . 7/14
Oh. My. This was perfect, and I absolutely loved it. I honestly think that this is better than the actual books, and the way you wrote it just satisfied me beyond words.
Will you ever continue the sequel? I'd love to read that too.
Dani1708 chapter 15 . 6/24
I adore this story, it's so beautiful, I have no words. You made me love a character that I didn't thought I could love (Edward). I also loved the friendship between Eddie and Jake, it was absolutely beautiful. It's so much more than a love story, it's tale of friendship, acceptance ,and family. Seriously, I have now words. Thank you so much for taking your time to write and you have true talent as a writer!

(sorry if I made spelling mistakes, english is not my mother thong )
lucy willow chapter 1 . 1/19
love your story. no faults. perfect
lucy willow chapter 15 . 1/19
Brilliant story. loved it. Its a shame Jacob stopped phasing and grew old though, but at least they were together.
The MaskedKiwi chapter 15 . 11/19/2015
Wow. Beautiful story. I absolutely loved how your twists made all the difference. Fantastic job.
Khyharah chapter 15 . 11/17/2015
Ah this is beautiful. I like that its not romance centric, more narrative and no real battle between Eddie and Jake. I love that they became friends. And the epilogue! Love it :-)
Guest chapter 12 . 8/23/2015
dude you got me shipping Edward x Jacob lol
Queengi chapter 15 . 8/23/2015
Great story. I love the family tradition they kept for many years.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/30/2015
Oh wow. This is fabulous and lovely and I love you for it. Seeing them all-not friends, exactly, but friendly-is great. I love when enemies team up to defeat a bigger enemy and I love it when AUs lead to enemies becoming friends. Wonderful, wonderful story.

Though you do have me worried about what's coming next, with that ominous last line.
chimika chapter 15 . 7/30/2015
What a beautiful ending. Truely it warms my heart. I love Bella and Jacob as a couple and you portarted them so well... Very well done. And I have to complement you on the way you made the friendships between the Cullens and the wolf family's grow, espesaly that of Edward and Bella. Thank you for this wonderfull story. Thank you very much.
jreads12 chapter 15 . 7/9/2015
This is one of those stories that just makes you wanna jump and squeal and cry. It's beautiful. XOXO
gerda chapter 15 . 6/11/2015
Oh my, what the... This was indeed a jolly read!
Perfect!
Wonderful!
I couldnt stop!
It feels like it all happened for real!
Love it so so so much!
Now i can die in peace.
Thank you.
Bizerko-Kittykins chapter 15 . 5/19/2015
This...was rather amazing, actually. The characters, especially through the first half, seemed so much more alive, interesting, and compelling than the original novel. While this was not perfect either, this was just such an...enjoyable read! It was rather amazing in that, actually. You had certain subtleties that you used in your writing and the character's emotions were so authentic. In short, this was lovely and thank you for writing it.