Reviews for Full Moon
This story was beautiful. I luv the way all the characters are just happy being themselves and together. Everyone here gets a happy ending, that's what makes this so beautiful
Amaleea chapter 15 . 1/14
Beautiful story! This is how is should have been! Thank you for making a Jacob/Bella/Edward friendship story. I hate it when I read Twilight stories where either one of the guys are treated harshly or are put through anguish because of Bella's choices. It's nice to finally see one where one of them just becomes a friend to Bella and they are all good with each other.

Thank you for also treating Edward with such grace in a Jacob/Bella story. He isn't an evil monster as some paint him as. I absolutely loved the bromance you had between Jacob and Edward as well. Edward could use some of his sunshine too.

It will be in my favorites. I only wish it could have been longer.
the Mirage Prismatic chapter 15 . 1/11
Because you asked so nicely, I will stop my usual lurking and give you a review despite the fact I'm usually quite shy reviewing things several after they've been published.

THIS WAS A BEAUTIFUL STORY AND I WISH THIS WAS THE CANON VERSION. Bella was A PERSON! The pack was fleshed out, the coven was too (I loved Rosalie and Jacob's friendship - I wish you'd shown us more) they were all written so beautifully. I loved Edward and Jacob's friendship, I love Bella & Jacob's romance (I just love all of the relationships in this story.) And Charlie got some spotlight!

i just wish the ending had been more fleshed out (that we got to experience first hand the lovely friendships between the Quileute and the Cullen/Hale family and Charlie got some more screen time at the end.) I especially love the fact that Bella brought out the shotgun. Good girl. I was upset when I realize the girl was staying in hiding while the boys went out hunting (but I guess it was slightly more about the human staying home while the supernatural creatures went hunting) but Bella being brave and shooting her attacker even when pinned down by a vampire was fantastic.

It makes me cry when good stories are wasted - thank you for saving it. :D (Thank you Switzerland, for actually being HELPFUL this time.)

My only nitpick was the '75 years later'. I'm pretty sure that that time span would only be a generation down the line (Bella and Jacob's children) not three, four generations.

I then I thought about my own family, calculated and realize that 75 is actually a perfectly respectable span of time but only in relation to grandmothers. I think the time span between great-grandparents would be more like a 100 years-ish... bah, I can't do maths! but a 100 years feels more true to me.

Bottom line: fantastic, fantastic story - concise but beautiful (no need to drag it out for FOUR BOOKS) filling, satisfying... you've moved me to tears. I have tears in my eyes. I think I'm going to go reaffirm that TvTropes recommendation, Alydia. Okay, I'm done gushing. Great work.
Arlyn17 chapter 15 . 12/12/2013
I cried three times in the last chapter. When Rose was with the kids, when Edward said they were leaving, and at the very end. The first two times were just a couple of tears but I actually broke down sobbing at the end for about five minutes. I'm still very emotional actually. I just really felt that last bit. So, ya. Thank you :')
PastOneonta chapter 15 . 12/4/2013
I think I started crying at the vision of Rosalie engaged by small children smelling gingerbread. This was amazing. Edward helping Jacob to stop phasing. Jacob was the strongest man he ever met, he truly was, he conquered his own fears and ignorance (the Pack knew very little about vamps until Bella because friends with Edward) and became a respected Alpha, husband, father, grandfather. Thank you for the Black family dinner 75 years later and the descendants welcoming the Cullen's into their home.

Excellent story, completely surprising to me in so many ways. Bella was strong, Edward was not a stalker, Jacob was an effective leader, these new and improved characters were the basis for a superior story. Thank you for the literary references throughout, they were enjoyable to read. Thanks for leaving this posted for newer readers.
PastOneonta chapter 14 . 12/4/2013
Bella has to survive.

This was a great chapter. The different POV added to the urgency of the fight. Rosalie saving Jacob, Edward talking to Leah about personal pain, Paul driving like a freight train into the enemy, Alice ripping James's head off, Bella with a gun, fantastic and original writing. Bella has to survive.

Bella's dream of her friends at war was incredible. Excellent writing. I am so fortunate the story is finished and I am not waiting for the next chapter. Also looking forward to see what else you have written.
PastOneonta chapter 13 . 12/4/2013
Oh, but they have left Bella unprotected! Will she be okay?

Jacob as Alpha was impressive and it was nice to see the Pack. Seth, honest and friendly and without hate, great character writing. Edward and Jacob are becoming friends as well as allies. Jacob can fight imprinting but it would be one more challenge in his life.
PastOneonta chapter 12 . 12/4/2013
Great action scene and Edward and Jacob fighting to save Bella. Nice to see the Cullen's treat Jacob with some respect. Bella and Jacob seem to be closer but I don't think they've talked.
PastOneonta chapter 11 . 12/3/2013
Brilliant and creative, the scenting of the Cullen's by Jacob. I have not seen that written with such grace and personality. Jacob as Pack leader is impressive, hopefully we will see more of him. Hopefully Bella will have a chance to see what that entails.
PastOneonta chapter 10 . 12/3/2013
It is wonderful that in your story Bella is good and unselfish and in love with Jacob and Edward has self control. This is the way it should be. I love that she loves the wolf, but it is too bad for them that Jake is not confident enough to spend time with her. What vamp killed the man in the forest?
PastOneonta chapter 9 . 12/3/2013
The performance was incredibly moving and I am repeating myself by saying that it encouraged readers to view Edward as other than a vamp. I appreciate his commitment to protect Bella from himself and the knowledge that vampires exist. He has feelings for Bella but is not acting on them and it's not because of Jacob. Where has Jacob been?

I loved the sense of smell at the beginning, very creative.
PastOneonta chapter 8 . 12/3/2013
Jacob and Bella are perfect, separately as individuals and together as friends. Jacob's anguish is written so well and her comfort is so genuine. Very creative to have Bella ask Edward what he knew about Jacob, I have never seen that before. It maintains your story's plot and enables us to see Edward almost as a person and not just a vamp.
solosinger1 chapter 15 . 12/3/2013
You have to make another sequel talking about this "new" Bella and Edward. They sound cute. :) btw great story! I love the new relationship between Edward and Bella.
PastOneonta chapter 7 . 12/3/2013
Fantastic! What can Jacob tell her at this point? She is attracted and repulsed by Edward. He is so cold to her. Maybe she will figure things out on her own.
PastOneonta chapter 6 . 12/3/2013
Excellent description of people and places. A couch that had long ago lost it's car was lovely writing. Dracula, wow, great writing.