Reviews for Full Moon
Muchacho8663 chapter 15 . 4/11
Okay, so idk how long ago you wrote this but I just read it. And I'm like, not the biggest Twilight fan but I like them well enough that I wanted to read some fanfiction. And I swear I was like crying. If only you had consulted Stephanie Myer when she wrote the books (I have never read the books, only watched the movies, so I guess my opinion on that matter is moot. Oh well) anyway, I just wanted to say you are amazing, and that your writing is truly inspiring. I don't know how old you are, but whether you have a career/career path in writing or want to pursue one, or if you have no desire to, I hope that people see the way you can draw people's feelings into a story, or whatever kind of writing you love. Okay that got kinda weird and you're probably like "who's this freak going all providential crap on me" but I know that I love when in my classes I'm told that I should do something with my talent. That's all I guess. Keep up the great work
C Chronister chapter 15 . 4/6
Very well done! Thank you!
tadah2 chapter 15 . 3/8
Aww,so sweet
Guest chapter 11 . 12/26/2014
Wow. Mini-crush on Carlisle here.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
I actually really like your Edward. Eventhough he's a moody condescending douchnozzle in the books, I really really like him here and want Bella to get with him.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/26/2014
*Scarlett, actually. And, wow, jerks. I love Scarlett.
But how is that even remotely unrealistic? I'm not even attractive and I had three guys wanting to date me at one point. She's actually pretty, it's an entire town; she'd have beaux.

Bella is a lot cuter than book Bella, who's kind of bland and boring and talks too much and uses absurd vocabulary. Bella here is more like your Jane.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/26/2014
Really cute :) A little rougher with more errors than your Fallen Star series, though. I guess this is a lot earlier.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/25/2014
I'm literally crying my eyes out right now. Beautiful!
PencilComet chapter 14 . 12/15/2014
AHHH ! *vigorous applause and rushing tears* THIS is everything Twilight should have been. The final chapter is some of the best writing I have read and I am an avid reader. I laughed, cried, squealed and screamed. Bravo. If this finds you.. keep writing in whatever way you can. You have a talent you should not ignore. This review left on a different chapter because it won't let me review 15.
PencilComet chapter 11 . 12/15/2014
I loved what you did with the vampire scents!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/13/2014
SO GOOD
one thing, though. It's *Scarlett O'Hara. two t's. Scarlet is a character of my creation. And hwow dare you?Q I lov scarlettQQQ
Cute that Jacob doesn't like blod
love the foreshadowing
Just realized that Bella doesn't like blood. ow. I'd forgotten It's been a while since I read Twilight.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
Wow.
I mean, wow.
This is really, really good.
Your first-person writing is interesting.
April-Showers82 chapter 10 . 10/16/2014
I absolutely love how you've turned Bella's positively sure facts towards Jacob instead of Edward. Beautiful play on words and emotions. This chapter has been amazing and I am eager to finish your story.
pureangel86 chapter 15 . 8/31/2014
This is how the books should have been written, yea they could still be Bella/Edward but not have the "romance" be the focus of the plot. You brought what I loved about the series, each Cullen's history and the LaPush legends as well as the two groups working together as one unit.
Inuyashagirl7692 chapter 14 . 8/28/2014
That was very cool. Did Bella break down? No she did not. She took on motherf**king James. Like a boss.