Reviews for Wind It Up
Carver Edlund chapter 11 . 4/15/2012
i hope you are feeling better and are recovering nicely :) loved the chapter and i cant wait to read more when you are able to write!
Carver Edlund chapter 10 . 1/29/2012
im so glad u got ur laptop back! im excited to read all ur new updates! also cant wait until next chapter! i hope taylor and dean finally come to their senses!
Carver Edlund chapter 9 . 9/22/2011
cant wait to see how the nights going to go? or if its going to backfire on anyone!
BlackParadeIsDead483 chapter 9 . 7/16/2011
I am really loving this story, you are doing such a good job! Can't wait until you update!
MrsMercer chapter 9 . 5/15/2011
Well someone is jealous. Oh this is gonna be so much fun! Both girls on dates and Dean alone, not that, will last long i'm sure. Please update this soon I need to know what's gonna happen.
MrsMercer chapter 8 . 5/15/2011
OOOHHH that was intence. What a bitch! Yes well rid of her. Dean kills me, and Taylor well you know my thoughts on her. Who's she thinking of?
MrsMercer chapter 7 . 5/15/2011
Aww Little Sammy, such a gentleman. Man that was freakin HOT! Nice way to end the 'date'. Knew they would break ;)
MrsMercer chapter 6 . 5/15/2011
Oh it's on! That was so cute that her mom did that but not at the same time lol.
MrsMercer chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
Nope! Don't like her mother already lol. But yay nice plan.
MrsMercer chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
Love this girl more with each chapter. It's cool that she hooked up with one of her friends, hope the boys know what they are getting their selves into.
MrsMercer chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
So little bro on the road! Interesting. I love the interaction with them all, especially Dean and Taylor, she seems really cool but also protective of her brother at the same time, loving this.
MrsMercer chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
Damn you for leaving it there! But loved this chapter yay they are going to be working together! :( Her dad died that's freakin sucks.
MrsMercer chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Well I haven't read the original but this is awesome. Taylor is awesome. I can't wait to see where this goes. I'm on a reading binge today since I decided on a little me time so we'll see how far i get. I plan on reading all your stuff. I started some of your stories on my other account phunkyangel so expect lots of reviews :)
sam and dean crazy ass wench chapter 9 . 5/6/2011
Dean is so jealous of Jake and Taylor going out together those two are so stubborn they should tell each orther how they feel Ahh gotta love Dylan he just so cute and a pure con artist as well can't wait for the next chspter hope it soon :)
sam and dean crazy ass wench chapter 8 . 5/6/2011
I was so happy to see this in my email girl wow things weren't gave awkward between dean and taylor the morning after lol hope you can update soon again I need more of this:)oxoxoxo