Reviews for Strawberry Bad Boy
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 51 . 5/14
Love love love
:).
I loved it beautiful work of art continue making fabrics please
Love
Fan#1
For the five weeks it took me to read your fanfiction,I have to say..I've read many Grimmichi before but yours is simply the best of them up the good work
Sweetciel chapter 30 . 2/14
Hey Mistress Penelope! I was just wondering if you were planning on voice recording chapters 26 and on. I just finished listening to 1-25 and I was longing to hear your voice further dictate the story. Sorry if I'm bothering you
Guest chapter 29 . 8/18/2016
Sappy Grimmjow and happy Ichigo is sooo adorable! XD
Calise chapter 13 . 7/21/2016
omigod I haven't even finished this chapter and its so good. so fluffy. loved the part about ichigos gay style.
Calise chapter 11 . 7/21/2016
poor Karin! hahaha when you have siblings around youre supposed to have quiet ninja sex!
Avalbane Chaos chapter 51 . 5/15/2016
this story was absolutely amazingso many feels going on here nnoi being my favorite ass
tmp3475 chapter 51 . 5/11/2016
Great way to end this story. I wish Issin had punched Grimmjow for getting Ichigo hurt
tdish chapter 43 . 3/1/2016
Okay, maybe he is being kind of a bitch, but Grimmjow should have disclosed the relationship. His hiding it makes it seem like Grimmjow still harbours feelings or something. Ex's are in the passed, but if you have an ex whose presence is comparable to the one in this story, that passed relationship needs to be known. I think Ichigo would have handled the other night much differently if he had known.
tdish chapter 8 . 2/26/2016
Started reading the next chapter and realized that Grimmjow SCREAMED Ichigo's name. Hahaha! I love Grimmjow as a fucking asshole! It makes moments like that so much better.
Your stripper Ichigo makes me blush.
bleeb90 chapter 51 . 2/8/2016
I love this story to the point of rereading it!
Ino Death chapter 21 . 7/16/2015
I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR THESE FEELS!

This is very good. I like how it's not being rushed in like I've read in many fanfiction. I love how you keep the characters in character even though it is AU and the slight OOCness is reasonable. I feel the emotions in this and the feels were real. I can't wait to see how this keeps going.

On to Chapter 22!
Yvonne Park chapter 51 . 7/11/2015
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it! :)

-Yvonne
Guest chapter 51 . 2/24/2015
I loved your story sooooo much
2,365 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »