Reviews for Just Wait
Paula Galtarocha chapter 2 . 5/3
I think that this story portrays well the Tony we see in the show until the end of the fifth season: a children idiot. After his stint as an agent on board, Tony became much more assertive and enjoyable. Vance knew how to discipline Dinozzo straight ...
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 6 . 12/25/2010
Thanks for the good story. I like how Gibbs stops in his tracks to assess what's going on in autopsy, and decides Tony isn't too badly hurt.
dakota.doc chapter 6 . 11/30/2009
I know this is late, but sasha make like "the kids" have been spending so much time at Gibbs' place they chipped in a got him a tv set for his living room, lol. I love papa gibbs stories.
Fed up with this crap chapter 6 . 10/27/2009
LOL on Tony's behind but Tony is lucky Tim didn't shoot him. Not out of reflex but for pulling that stunt in the first place.
SA3466996 chapter 6 . 10/19/2009
That was a homely ending. No lingering biterness or ill feeling between Tim and Tony and I'm so glad Gibbs put Tim straight about not second guessing himself and let him know who he thought was really at fault in all this. Loved the alternative head slap too ;-)

Great story. Looking forward to the next in the series.
affleckfan08 chapter 6 . 10/19/2009
boys night...cute!...this was a great story!...can't wait for the next time tony gets in trouble!
Ashleyder1 chapter 6 . 10/19/2009
Terrific ending to a fantastic story!
alix33 chapter 6 . 10/19/2009
Gibbs held up a small square of paper. He’d picked it up from Ducky before coming upstairs. ‘I’ve got your prescription right here, DiNozzo. We can stop at the pharmacy on the way home.’ - Ducky even has a prescription pad?

‘C’mon, man, don’t leave me alone with him all night,’ Tony cajoled, with a sideways nod in Gibbs’s direction. Gibbs glared at him, his hand twitching. ‘Concussion, Boss. No head-slaps allowed,’ Tony reminded him with a smug grin." - Hehehe.
smartkid37 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
i loved this chapter! Thank you for writing Tim so well.

it was fun to read.
Great chapter 6 . 10/18/2009
Just wanted to let you know i love your stories with Tony and Gibbs. Please keep them coming. )
janet brown chapter 6 . 10/18/2009
loved it very well written
Kara1626 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Sasha, I just love your stories! They're always so fun, vivid & well-written. Keep it up! ~Kara
zekeschance chapter 6 . 10/18/2009
This reminds me of my two boys and husband when they get to horsing around. Usually someone gets hurt before it ends! Great dialog! Please continue.
Keydazy chapter 6 . 10/18/2009
This has to be the sweetest chapter you've written. The whole family is coming together to watch movies- aw :). I loved Tony's apology and Gibbs answer to Ducky's 'no headslaps with a concussion rule. Looking forward to more family goodness and I wonder if Tim will ever be in a situation where he's put over Gibbs' knee like Tony was.
KlairI chapter 6 . 10/18/2009
Aw! Loved it! Worth the wait.