Reviews for In the Serpent's Nest
Blue-Starlight92 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Wonderful. I absolutely loved it. It's nice to finally find such quality work.
shallots chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
great work. a perfect explanation of the dracula/anna relationship. loved it
middlemase7 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
this is rly good, please continue with it! :)
kncrowder88 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
this is really good great job
ForeverACharmedOne chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Awesome job! I love the depth, a semi-background on Aleera, and just how the whole thing plays out! *thumbs up*

-Forever-
Juntaine chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I like it; the predator and the prey. Great writing!
White As Snow chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Personally, I have no idea why she rejects him. ;D But this was a great scene, and I could imagine it happening. I don’t agree with the “mindless whores” bit, because I love the brides too much. :P
Hermiones hair chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
GOOD CHAPTER! CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE, BEST OF LUCK! :)
Virtuous Vampire chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Hello there! Thank you for writing this fic, it was truly superb. It's like a deleted scene from the film except better in my opinion. Very well written and your portrayal of both characters was admirably done.

Some authors(I won't name names!) make Dracula out to be a romantic hero and forget that he is a reckless villian. You made him both sinister yet charming. Well done!

Thank you for making Anna believable. I'm a firm believer that she is capable of lusting after the Count but that her hatred for him can never be fully quenched.

Also enjoyed the reference to Aleera and liked the fact that you gave her some backstory.

Favorited for sure! I hope to see more from you soon.

Brat Princess.)
MissVD chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Really, it make sense XDXD But, why dont you continue the story to see what would happen? Please! I'm intrigued for your fault! And then you could write about how Anna begins to feel something for Dracula, it could be a great story of several chapters! Please continue it!

Sorry for my English I'm Spanish!Bye!
Angel of Beauty chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Loved the first chap! It's so full of Dracula's evil charms... update asap please )