Reviews for The Master of Traps
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I really liked reading about the games from Beetee's POV and learning more about District 3 and 5.
nutsandvoltsdeactivated chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I rather liked this. :) Only one thing, though. Where it says, "The ball is on Levi's caught," I think you meant to say, "The ball is on Levi's court." That's probably just a typo, though; I make them all the time.

Hugs,
Wendy
intrepidity-and-dandelions chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
This was fantastic! I loved reading this point of view. You're such an awesome writer - your style of writing is very captivating. Great job!

Abbey
mxnhpfreak chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I told you you had a new fan. God, I love your stories xD

Of course, this quality in THG District 3 fanfics is to be expected from someone who goes by the name of 'be-nice-to-nerds'. LOL.

Loved this fic. Thanks for sharing it :)
inspiremyworld95 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Oh, yay! I've always wondered what it would be like from Beetee's pov! Post another chapter, please!
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I don't suppose you could write another chapter to this, could you? I really enjoyed it and I like reading from Beetee's POV.

Great Fic!
Phoenix Refrain chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
This is another wonderfully amazing perspective. While I love Johanna best (I have an extensive 3 story, probably 60 chapter arc each of her I'm working on), Beetee fascinates me. I've always wanted to know more about his games, how he invented his trap. This little insight into his mind helps alot.
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
The District Three tributes are SO smart.
Hahukum Konn chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Very nice oneshot! I love Beetee's POV here.

I also like the idea of a sinisterly ominous Factory One that means really tight control by the Capitol in exchange for a life under the closest surveillance possible.

One quick nitpick ... "The ball is on Levi's caught" - in Levi's court.
flymeawaytoneverland chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
ha, I love this :) I can completley see Beetee thinking all these things :)
Operation T.A.C.K.L.E.H.U.G chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Not only is this quite well-written, it's a creative take on a few characters that are often overlooked. You had a lot of great background information of Levi and District 3's past, making it even more interesting. I know this story is probably long-forgotton, but If you want I'd love to see this become a twoshot with the next chapter about what actually happens with the mines and how Beetee reacts to Levi's sudden death. Again, way to go on this, and keep up the great work!
caisha702 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
I already told you that I think this is great - and I still do now that I have read the end (you even manage to write it without killing anyone - I am sure you follow what I'm saying...)!

I think that you write Beetee's character very well and I loved Wiress's brief appearance - I am still not convinced that she was totally nuts either :)

I have said it before and I will say it again - you should write more oneshots!

Caisha
Ares Is Awesome chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Hey, it's pretty good. Beetee is definitely one of my favorite characters, and someone sure needed to write about them! Although that's not exactly the thought process I pictured going through Beetee's head, still good... the lesser characters deserve recognition.

Keep up the good work!

Aya
Kevin-Genesis chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
i loved this story,

beetee is so cool (y)

i like wiress to but dont see much of her.

levi seemed like a cute little child, and a clever one too.

but alas, he didnt throw a mine at the careers :P

i would say uptade soon, but its finished :(

actualy while im here, update cripple soon :)