Reviews for Beautiful Sunrise of the Heart
Guest chapter 32 . 2/9/2014
You should make a sequel to this please
JackOfBladesX chapter 32 . 12/24/2010
Kinda disappointed that you ended this so soon. Would have liked to see one final confrontation with Hinata, to FINALLY end things. There's just a lack of closure and all that.

Other than that, it was a nice story. Props to you.
GameDemonKing chapter 32 . 12/24/2010
I am truly disappointed with the ending. I was hoping that Hinata would fallen in love with Naruto again and leave her clan to do it and plus, apologize to Akemi and they would share Naruto. Another disappointment is that Naruto never knew about his heritage and what was the info that Hiashi had to use against Naruto.

I know that you really rush the story with having a girl seeking revenge against the ones who killed her family, epic fail right there. Sorry to point these out but you said to me that Hinata would have another chance with Naruto, so what happened there?
Tosh chapter 32 . 12/24/2010
I think if you spent more time working on the actual Naruto characters instead of inserting OC's into every fic you'll find a much better response to your stories. I would have liked Naruto to end up with Sakura rather then your OC and I despise Sakura. Maybe it's just me, but I can never warm up to OC's when there's an entire cast of Naruto characters to work with.
Elemental Dragon Swordman chapter 32 . 12/24/2010
I liked the way you ended this story.
Elemental Dragon Swordman chapter 31 . 12/22/2010
I liked Akemi's reaction to seeing Naruto's Futon: Rasenshuriken.
Platano Manjar chapter 11 . 12/20/2010
ss
Elemental Dragon Swordman chapter 30 . 12/20/2010
Keep up the good work!
Lazy Gaga chapter 30 . 12/19/2010
hey! you updated! its been a while!
davethedark chapter 30 . 12/19/2010
update soon
Lancelot-Albion chapter 15 . 12/19/2010
This has to be the shortest chapter in FF history... Ever. You deserve an award for this...
Elemental Dragon Swordman chapter 29 . 12/18/2010
Very nice chapter!
gBoi chapter 29 . 12/18/2010
nice oc fic slash naruto :D

can't wait for the next chap :D

keep it up XD
to lazy to log in chapter 28 . 10/23/2010
Firehedgehog chapter 28 . 9/26/2010
hinatas a bitch isn't she in this fic. continue