Reviews for Fairytales Don't Always Have a Happy Ending
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Really sweet start to this story! Glad I found it!
lasallefan chapter 35 . 9/6/2014
ah... Well at least no one died. Hey, you are among the VERY few fanfic writters who can actually make a gay relationship look realistic. I wuv you for that. To the next one!
shadowdragon1993 chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
A very good start the use of numbers instead of words was a bit strange but I think that's just me being fussy
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 32 . 3/14/2014
this is what happens when we assume things, she simply should have gone and asked
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
"For the love of Merlin just take me right now." i love that quote!
chadwick6062 chapter 35 . 7/10/2013
this is bullshit what a waist of time
kestralgirl chapter 35 . 1/12/2013
Love it! Love it! Love it! This is fantastic & so realistic, especially the way you've kept in the original storyline - you're writing is brilliant & creative & I'm going straight to the sequel right now :).
windowgirl2005 chapter 35 . 11/22/2012
Heyo! This is like... My third or fourth time reading this trilogy! And I totally love it! xD
Phantomslap chapter 35 . 11/9/2012
I understand why you did it like this, but you killed it for me. I'm all for drama and unhappily ever after, but it is too out of character for it to go down like that. It was good up until the end, so no complaints with the story, just the end.
Phantomslap chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
what did Ginny whisper in Herms ear I wonder?
Jessica chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
First time reading this - I know I'm late to the game but this is brilliantly done so far :)
Sephiroth owns u all chapter 8 . 6/2/2011
Awesome Story
Turkey in a suit chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
Wouldn't it be little creepy if your clock talked to you? It'll seem stalkerish...
Turkey in a suit chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
I think this is my favorite harry potter pairing. They'll look cute together. Not as cute as rachel and quinn though. )
Turkey in a suit chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I don't really read harrypotter but since as one of my favorite authors, you read it, I think i'm gonna try it out. This is the third harrypotter fanfic i've read, so i'm not exactly sure how to rate it. But based on what I've read so far, i'll say it's pretty good. :D