Reviews for The Boys Who Lived
TrunksIzayaBossKadoDRRRotaku chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
I love this idea. :D
Rain of the Forest chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
Okay.. I DO hope that you didn't make Winry the same as Hermione... cause I would HATE that!
Edward: YOU would hate that! HELLOOOOOO! I'M the one in the story here! YOU can't comment!
Rain of the Forest chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
Okay... so does Harry still get the twin to Voldemort's wand or what? And what the hell do you mean by "familiar" faces?! I DON'T LIKE BEING KEPT IN THE DARK!
Edward: YOU don't like being kept in the dark?! Hey! I'M the one in the story, I'M the one who should be annoyed!
Rain of the Forest chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
Wait! So in this story Harry's parents are ALIVE!
Harry: WHAT! MY MUM AND DAD ARE WHAT!
And why do I have a feeling that their wands are going to be triplets with Voldemort's wand?
Rain of the Forest chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
Okay... that's sad.. I kind of liked Hohenheim...
Edward: Someone call the asylum...
I'M NOT MENTAL! HOHENHEIM IS AWESOME! WHETHER YOU WANT TO ADMIT IT OR NOT!
Rain of the Forest chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
Okay... why do I have a feeling that Hohenheim isn't a Philosopher Stone in this one?
Rain of the Forest chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS STORY!
annea101 chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
dont care as long as their togeather
Furionknight chapter 6 . 12/5/2010
I hope you update soon :)
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 6 . 9/19/2010
hmm, i hope it won't be an edXhermione pairing. but hey it's your story you can make wathever pairing you want!

it sounds interesting! i wonder what you'll put in next! how you'll twist the story to fit to the past of the elrics and how there are two bwls perhaps one of the two in slytherin? in a way it would be interesting, but it could make things a lot more difficult!

how do you stand towards slash pairings? just want to know if we can expect any in this fic
saki-nee chapter 6 . 8/1/2010
Pleas update!
FiyoriTakeshi chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
Hey this is amazing! Good job for coming up with something so unique cause I'm really loving this story! I'll be honest though, I was confused when I first read this fanfic cause I thought it was gonna be about both Ed and Al being raised by the Durleys along with Harry. But now I see that it's obviously isn't the case and I'm glad because of it. I haven't read many stories with Harry having both his parents alive and it warms me up to see that you've kept it that way. One question though? Will it be later on revealed how the Durleys are related to the Elric brothers? Anyway, I can't wait to read the next update and pray to read it soon. Keep up the epic work and also...please don't separate the brother T_T I think they should stay in Harry in the others together...
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 6 . 11/30/2009
haha! stupid bird!

keep up the good work and i hope you update asap!
Koneko Hoshi chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
Let me guess gold eyes are the mark of a curse, and an evil one at that right?

I am just curious,why would Hermione insult Ed's magic if she hasn't seen him attempt to do it?
KuroiWing chapter 6 . 11/20/2009
I can't wait to know which house they will end up. If they both go to Gryffindor it would be kinda boring. After all in most HP FMA crossover they will get sorted into Gryffindor, but of course that's only my opinion. Thanks for the update!