Reviews for the ways of the wind
Miss W D Halliwell chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
kool, lost of questions and no answers... luv Halliwell xx
s0uL-FlaMe chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
you like x-files?
Bonzo2000 chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
The basis behind this poem is really good and the way you've used breaks in it creates a lot of tension. The way you used you words. You just use simple short bursts of words, but the way they come out is really mysterious and suspending. The only thing I can really say wrong about this is that you haven't used many capitals at the start of lines and commas at the end of them. Over all the poem is well structured and the uses od words is good as it builds up tension. I really like this.
Juliet Pleaser chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
ill give you my honest opinion in one word:
GAY!
cyanide242 chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
cool, even though i didn't understand it
Averi chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
*remembers breathing is necessary for writing review*

really good poem, i think one of the few in here that actually are true fanfictions.

the only thing i noticed was that you could have ended it in several places and it would have been just as good.

very emotional, very ponderous-adolescent-and-up-y.

well done. *applause*
MysticSorceror chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
This is an amazing poem you are a really cool writer
Vampiress01 chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
I liked it a lot. And even with taking out the X-Files parts I think it would still be areally nice poem. Keep writing.
Maya H chapter 1 . 4/10/2001
This peom is kind of incomprehensible but the way it is arranged and plot-wised seemed to be good enough for me to like 's talking to Mulder?
girl3 chapter 1 . 2/5/2001
PRETTY good, keep up the good work
PineappleAddict7 chapter 1 . 1/25/2001
interesting(in a good sorta way)
Atlantis3 chapter 1 . 1/23/2001
Wow! I love it! I especially like the way you say ironic things, like "I'm asking you to explain, MERELY to explain..." something impossible. I'm definitely jealous of this...
Dana Mulder chapter 1 . 9/30/2000
That was absolutely wonderful! It's one of the most interesting XF poems I've seen in a long time! Loved it!

Dana
Naomi Sisko chapter 1 . 9/26/2000
Wow. I was drawn into this poem, loved every piece of it. Even though I don't watch X-Files, there is a universality to this poem that had me holding my breath through most of it. I hope to see more of your poetry in the future.
Gwen chapter 1 . 8/21/2000
wow! I really like this. i is my favorite show and i used to have a crush on dd.(until i moved on to the next bracket of unreachables- upperclassmen instead of guys 25 years older but the guy i like looks just like dd it's scary) but this isn't about me... it's about the poem. Take the time to read it and you'll see it alright. You played mulder just about right. like, how does he always figure it out Exactly right and no one believes him? Of course we need him; and of course the poem was perfect. of course, the word crack Was in it... maybe i should find a new way to sign e-mails. I've been signing them "I smell good". but I like the tune of a frightened little girl...