Reviews for Conversations Between Two McKinley High Students
luise chapter 13 . 12/3/2012
what an amazing fanfic, simply loved it!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/2/2012
I LIKE THIS STORY
WHAT ABOUT UPDATE, PLEASE?
Xo.LovelyWonder.Xo chapter 13 . 6/16/2012
Will you ever write a sequel? This story has too much promise to not have more chapters. Loved.
Lyssa Baby chapter 13 . 1/29/2012
i cant wait to read more
Erisa Daelyn chapter 13 . 12/18/2011
This was entertaining :) I would not have minded if it continued with more little pieces!
ardanwen-in the night chapter 13 . 6/25/2011
If you write a storry, please don't put in on complete when it isn't!

that's stupid.

It's a good storry though!
adamamy425 chapter 13 . 6/13/2011
This story was an absolute joy to read. I love how their friendship developed and how they realized the other was apart of them, slowly. Thanks for sharing.
indefinitely undecided chapter 13 . 5/12/2011
I absolutely loved it. It was funny and witty and well written and the characterization was awesome. Please wrote a sequel! I can't wait to check our some of your other work! Awesome story, thanks for posting it!
indefinitely undecided chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
Love the story! I'll review again once I'm done reading it, I Judy had to say how hilarious Rachel was in this chapter with the degenerate rapist comment and the thing with the small pox and the blanket! Really awesome story, I can't wait to finish it!
JanesK chapter 13 . 1/23/2011
This story really needs a sequel!

There's so many places it could go and all of the ideas interest me! Please please D?
GleeRachelberry chapter 5 . 1/22/2011
whahahahaha Matt being terrified of rachel just cracked me up!
Miss Meggie chapter 13 . 11/6/2010
I really enjoyed this very sweet and cute. The dialogue and characterizations were spot on. Wonderful Job!
zzzooe chapter 13 . 9/16/2010
I loved it immensely! (:
Natalia GAG chapter 13 . 8/17/2010
I'm kinda in love with this fic... Awesome!
Greys has become my life chapter 13 . 8/11/2010
Really great story. I just read the whole piece. Parts I especially loved were Puck's relationship with his mom, the fact that Puck's mom became real friends with R's dads and I love watching Puck grow from badass to an ok kind of guy.

Now I am going to look up your name to see what other stories you've written!