Reviews for Trials & Tribulations
loonytunecrazy chapter 7 . 2/6/2011
Exllcent ending it must be tradmic for Binke to go through all that I look intersing in seeing how Honker and Tank cope with their mother in hostpial and living with Drake. I a though that maybe Binke and Herb proebly knew about Drake and turst him with their sons if the situation was reverse I am suere they do the same for Gosyln as well. As for Fralkin let just hope he stays in a jail for a very very long time
loonytunecrazy chapter 6 . 2/6/2011
Another exllcent chapter here it must be really hard on Binke and cool job with the dialogue and scenes
loonytunecrazy chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
Another exllcent chapter and yeah I can see herb almost be push to the edge if something like that happned as the saying goes beware the nice ones
loonytunecrazy chapter 4 . 5/9/2010
Another exllcent chapter aw poor Honker and Tank
loonytunecrazy chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
Exllcent chapter here
loonytunecrazy chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
Exllcent chapter here like the tale spin refernces
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Intresting start here poor Honker and Tank they shouldn't have to suffer like that and I like the idea of a faimlar for Honker
LADYMALLARD chapter 7 . 2/11/2010
This has been a veryed and interesting chapter, from the Macabre familly and familiars taking care of Morgana, to outfitting the Mallard family and repairing their home as well, to the trial of Frank Muddlefoot. I hope he never sees the light of day and that they lock his cell door and throw the key away. I do hope Binkie and Herb will be alright and ultimatly recover and repaire thier family. I'm Glad though that Tank and Honker will be properly looked after in the meantime. Great job with this story, a dificult subject handled well. On to the next one.
LADYMALLARD chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
a, I would have beaten that Frank Muddlefoot to a bloody pulp if I had been Darkwing after all the misery he's caused, I'm glad Fenton is alright and I hope Honker and Tank and Herb will be also. I must say it was hard read the part where Frank was acting so innocent and coming on to Binkie. Normally I'm not sympathetic to any of the Beagles, but I sure feel for this one, having to represent that scumbag and being threatened by him as well. Frank sure has some nerve I'll give him that. You've put togeather a fine dramatic chapter much like a classic soap opera. great job on to the next intrigging chapter.
LADYMALLARD chapter 5 . 2/8/2010
WOW! I can't imagine how Herb and Binkie felt when they discovered what was going on, but Herb's quick exit from S.H.U.S.H. did forshadow what would later happened. I can't believe how energetic this chapter has been, excitment and action from begining to end. I Don't blame ether Herb or DW for loosing it as far as that animal is concerned. Fenton arriving as Gizmoduck to catch Frank, but instead letting him get away in an attempt to help Herb, then poor Fenton being subjected to those terrible pictures. I don't blame him for his reaction ether. the chapter was well put together, with lots of emotion...and now on to the next chapter.
DrakkenWasHere chapter 7 . 1/13/2010
No no no! Over already? Wait...these are actually long chapter. Plus, I trust your judgement in the break off point. Okay, I'm actually cool with it. I just wasn't expecting the end, is all. I guess I was just too into the last two chapters to focus on anything else. Heh.

Overall I say it's been interesting. And I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next. Especially when it comes to the Muddlefoots. (Now THERE is a sentence I never thought I'd say. You actually made me like all of them...Except Frank of course.) And I'm intrigued to see the Gos angle as well.

So yes, I'll keep my eyes pealed for the next installment. Until then, tootles.

Sending Fangirl Love,

DrakkenWasHere
Melissa E.M chapter 7 . 1/13/2010
You need to fix this chapter: *everything* is bold, underlined, and italic, and unreadable. No offense.
20yearfriend chapter 7 . 1/12/2010
Great Job! This was quite the intense chapter. I was tired for EVERYONE

Not really clear on why Drake got custody of the kids for at least 12 months! That threw me. I could see for a month or so, until Herb recovered. I can certainly understand Binkie needing a break, or a hospital stay, but up to 12 months seems a little extreme to me, and her parents could come help her with the boys. Drake's reaction, however, was spot on!

Other than that I felt like you covered everything well

Frank is delusional! Living in his own little sick twisted world! I groaned when I read "Little insurance" Good grief! what more can he possibly do? My heart went out to Binki, basically going this whole trial thing alone. She is a strong woman, but the guilt and confusion, and sick feeling must be unreal! Poor Binki. That this has happened to this sweet, unassuming , trusting family just makes your story even more poignant.

As always I love your Dark and Morgana moments and longed for more. And I always enjoy the inclusion of Scrooge and Fenton! I love how Drake wouldn't borrow Fenton's new suit because Fenton needed it for wedding preparations. I LOVE character story-line consistancy!

Great ending and I see you have something else up. The continuing saga! WOOHOO!

Awesome work!

A
Cheezey chapter 7 . 1/12/2010
Lots of new developments in this chapter! I'm glad that Frank is off to prison, although he's obviously got something else in the works if he's still that complacent on his way to the maximum security slammer. I wonder what his insurance is?

I am curious as to why Honker and Tank's custody was transferred so suddenly when Binkie wanted to be with her children. I know Herb is incapacitated, but why did Binkie give up custody like that? The story mentioned that she was sequestered in the hospital, so is she in the psych ward from all the stress of the situation?

All in all this is still a very intense story and I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes.
pokefan366 chapter 7 . 1/11/2010
It's amazing that Herb & Binkie knew about Drake's secret & didn't tell anyone.

GREAT JOB WOTH THE STORY!