Reviews for Forever and Always
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
This is beautiful, i love it! Well done, and thank you for writing it! :)
blue-eyed-dreams23 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
hey that story was really good they finnaly got to be togther yey :)

on the count of two...
Labyrinth01 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
You really need to spellcheck your stories before you publish them.
Charmingly-Evil chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
hey emma, i guess since uv reviewed sum of my storys its only fair that i do 2. wow very good job, even tho i had no clue who the charecters were. but it was well written. how have u been? we al miss u!

lydia xo
HaPPyBuBBleBuRSTer chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
WOOT! Yay! Emma you finally posted something, next in line is me!

As you probably know my story will probably never get uploaded or I'll stop halfway... hehe... Anyway, good story, loved it! To bad you killed them though, I still think Angelus is betterXD. By the way, what happened to him? Thanks for the story!

Lots of love(and I miss you) HaPPyBuBBleBuRSTer!
Angel's blue eyed girl chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Okay, that was just mean...you made me cry. Wow that was powerful. Great first fic, you could use a beta to give you tips on puncuation and all that jazz, but who of us don't, huh? lol! But the power of your fic hit me right in the heart...Please don't make me cry again like that!

You ought-a try writing a happy B/A piece, you're very talented sweetie. I am definitely adding you to my fave list!

xoxo

Jen
clandestinequeen chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Wow, this was a wee bit sad but none the less an good POV. I hated that Buffy died, but relished in the fact that Angel couldn’t live without her either. It’s kind of romeo & julietish. :D
The Thing Under Your Bed chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Very good, also very sad, but overall very good. Personaly I think your story is actually really good. Please write more. I rate this story 8.5/10.

This review was brought to you by... The Thing Under Your Bed
evilbuffyfan4eva chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
aw so sad but happy :S i love this fic but i wish it was happier it hurts to read that buffy s dead and then angel killed himself :(

but every well writing and i loved it

x
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Good story. I belive if she would have told them how she felt. They would have spent years. Looking for the way to bind angle soul