Reviews for Dream Lover
jo-Kaon17 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
i think that would be a best dream...but then it turns out to be real so its definitely awesome.,.:)
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This fic is smokin' hot! I lost count of how many times I've read it! I only noticed today that I haven't reviewed it yet, how bad of me! In any case, just like your other ShizNat fic, I totally love it!
Kring chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
WOW! Very well written! Awesome job!
colorfulsunrise514 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Absolutely wonderful and hot! I'm also so happy that you have fallen in love!
Mutty chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I really like this the most .!

M-rate. Wow... Such a pervert person I am !
Ookami Z chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
That was AMAZING
kurakami chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Thriller to see a follow up to Distant Hearts. So romantic and sexy. Natsuki is a dream lover in all sense of the phrase. Good on Adriana giving Shizuru a real reward for all her hard work. Great update!
TFKK chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I did check this out :)

I can't resist fluff and smut combined. Keep writing.
Nidias chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Was so hot..Oh My God..God Job!Part II please!Part II please!
Olivia U. L chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Puppy Natsuki! Squee I adore fanarts/fanfics where she has puppy ears and a tail. Can't blame Shizuru for dreaming of Natsuki that way.

I read through the whole fic thinking, "This is great - too bad it's only a dream. I wonder if Natsuki is sharing the dream too?" and then at the end... LOL Natsuki really was "sharing the dream" ;D Love it.

And huh the AN? You just now fell in love? Didn't you recently have an anniversary you told everyone about in another fic? Or am I mistaken yet again? Well anyways, congrats from a reader and good luck on your thesis too :) Looking forward to the next Crimson Maiden update when you find the time.
MissIzzyB chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Very cute (and hot..)! Congratulations for being in love. And please, more of those stories -
Azuri-chan chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
omg that was really uhm sweet and sexy and hot n/n

thanks

don't worry we understand that "real life" sometimes can be a beyotch :] hope you do great with your thesis we'll be waiting for you to update your other stories
fyee chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Always Shizuru the one take the step but on this one is Natsuki...way to go Natsuki...Happy for them..Thanks for story...
glowie chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
LOL. Always satisfying to see Shizuru's the one being teased. :P

Love your fics, they never fail to satisfy my ShizNat fix. :)

Grats on the something VERY "special" btw. :)
ALEXISSA2 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Very nice and hawt fic. *drooling*

Thanks for sharing.